Mick McCarthy and Terry Connor dream team

I believe these two are the dream team to take us to the next level 

With Daryll Murphy and David Mcgoldrick upfront Celina in the middle and Cameron Carter Vickers at the back and Joe Wildsmith in between the sticks 

Cameron Jerome on the bench impact substitute for last half hour 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ramone said:

I'd have Mick McCarthy EVERY day of the week over this clown we have in dug out at the moment

i'm not even in the slightest sure what 'we'd have' is what we'll get, it seems dc is being offered names from a certain list, i'm doubting ole thripennybit head is on that list, or even any british whatsoever.

Just now, A12owl said:

Have you watched Ipswich play and listened to their supporters. You can't hear them at their ground cos it's so quiet.

The only credit he has earned is that he has kept them in the championship with spending not much.

Have you been to Hillsborough recently?

He's spent 800k in 6 seasons and had them flirting with the play offs in a couple of them seasons. He's done a remarkable job

1 minute ago, dnhc said:

i'm not even in the slightest sure what 'we'd have' is what we'll get, it seems dc is being offered names from a certain list, i'm doubting ole thripennybit head is on that list, or even any british whatsoever.

Both of his appointments have come out of no where. For whoever I or you want, they will be no where near Chansiri's list

Knows this division inside out. Gets the best out of limited squads. 

Has as a knack for getting good loans in too, think Lawrence, Iorfa (much better than Hunt). Even Waghorn has scored quite a few and done well for them. 

If we keep Rhodes, Mick the man to get him firing again. There’s a reason he wanted him on loan. 

3 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

I'd have Mcarthy over Jos any day of the week.

But Ipswich were terrible the other night!

If we played like them, we'd get nowhere!

Give me strength!!

The bloke has done wonders with a limited squad and budget. Imagine what he could do with ours?! 

I sit on the south and on Tuesday paid close attention to the dug out, it was amazing to see the difference between Jos stood there with his arms folded and Mick Mccarthy and Terry Connor, constantly talking to the team giving guidanxe all game. 

I’d have him here tomorrow