Welcome to Ashton Gate on Saturday

37 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

You've got the pigs last game haven't you? Would be wonderful if you could cement your place in the playoffs whilst keeping them out. Worried you'll be out of the mix by then though, LJ on another one of his infamous bad runs. I've never known a manager like it. 

"The pigs". You obviously have your own 'nicknames' in the Steel City just as we do in Bristol. The other lot are the gas and they refer to us as "shitheads" - in the best possible taste of course.......

Yeah, LJ seems to be on yet another poor run although this time we've managed a few draws so nowhere near as dismal as last season.

Tbh, I'm not too bothered about slipping out of the pray off spots. We're nowhere near good enough to stay in PL should by some miracle we get there via Wembley.

We'd come straight back down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alan Robinson said:

I'm aware of your injury problems. When you were on Sky recently they showed all your crocked players sat togrher. Quite a lot of them!

We've has injuries as well with five out long term, probably they won't feature again this season. I won't mention their names because few of you would know who they are! but they were all first teamers

Its all part of a very long season and injuries happen of course but in your and our cases they all came at once!

I do like Bristol, but favour the Gas, its the blue you see. Nowt against City mind. Used to get b0llocked on a regular basis in the Highbury Vaults a long while back.

5 minutes ago, Alan Robinson said:

"The pigs". You obviously have your own 'nicknames' in the Steel City just as we do in Bristol. The other lot are the gas and they refer to us as "shitheads" - in the best possible taste of course.......

Yeah, LJ seems to be on yet another poor run although this time we've managed a few draws so nowhere near as dismal as last season.

Tbh, I'm not too bothered about slipping out of the pray off spots. We're nowhere near good enough to stay in PL should by some miracle we get there via Wembley.

Just to let you know what they're like Colin is a typical pig.

13 minutes ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

I do like Bristol, but favour the Gas, its the blue you see. Nowt against City mind. Used to get b0llocked on a regular basis in the Highbury Vaults a long while back.

The Vaults are still the unofficial HQ of students and lecturers.

Not been there for years - too highbrow foe me.

2 hours ago, Alan Robinson said:

Been a while since I posted on here but I do regularly pop in to see how its all going.

As for Saturday.......I think you're playing us at good time. City haven't won since we beat QPR and gave up a 3-0 lead against Sunderland. We lost in the severnside derby at Cardiff last game and Colin was crowing about how much he dislikes Bristol City and the Johnson family in particular. There's plenty of history between Warnock and us going back to his Palace days. We know him as Colin, taken from an anagram of his name.

We've played well against Fulham in a draw at AG but that apart we've struggled to find any consistentcy and if you guys score early against us you could be for a good result.

Two of our regulars are 50/50 both picked up knocks on Saturday and might not pass a fitness test. One in particular would be a huge miss.

Obviouly I'd like all three points but I have a feeling it'll be one point each.

He has always been Colin to us mate lol

1 hour ago, Alan Robinson said:

Can we get booze in the away end ?

1 minute ago, Alan Robinson said:

Yes - in the concourse. Try a pint of Thatchers Gold - our loacally brewed Somerset cider. Its gert lush.

"When in Bristol, do as the Bristolians do"  

Cheers for reply but il be giving the hang glider a miss strong lager will be the order I'df the day...and no offence but I've always preferred rovers to you lot...must be a blue and white thing:stuwinky:

• Haha 1

Basically if we go 2-0 up you are then a banker for at least a point. 

We're on our yearly crap run atm, but with 23k plus there (which is big for us...) on Saturday we may stand half a chance if our rans get behind the team. 

Always preferred you to united, probably due to their constant belief that they would catch us when we won the league one title.. 

Hope all those that go on Saturday have a safe trip and a decent enough day in Bristol (bar the result of course) and hopefully we can both put up a decent show (010 snoozed estate incoming) 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bristol City Matt said:

Basically if we go 2-0 up you are then a banker for at least a point. 

We're on our yearly crap run atm, but with 23k plus there (which is big for us...) on Saturday we may stand half a chance if our rans get behind the team. 

Always preferred you to united, probably due to their constant belief that they would catch us when we won the league one title.. 

Hope all those that go on Saturday have a safe trip and a decent enough day in Bristol (bar the result of course) and hopefully we can both put up a decent show (010 snoozed estate incoming) 

How do you know the crowd allready?..is there an offer on or summat?..I know we are paying full whack but don't suppose we can mump about ticket prices:Chansiri:

Edited by Lichfield alien

Just to be clear amongst all the sarcasm, we have 16 players out injured amongst which 10 or 12 would normally have been considered first teamers..

As for Colin, we’ve known him as that for years probably well over 10 years (maybe more) so please be patient with us cos we’re TOTALLY FECKED OFF with everything at the moment old boy !

7 hours ago, Lichfield alien said:

How do you know the crowd allready?..is there an offer on or summat?..I know we are paying full whack but don't suppose we can mump about ticket prices:Chansiri:

There's no offer, you're able to pick your seats on the club website and it shows what blocks are open etc which is how I can guess, fair play to you lot as you've apparently sold over 2k already which considering your dire form is impressive 

10 hours ago, Alan Robinson said:

Yes - in the concourse. Try a pint of Thatchers Gold - our loacally brewed Somerset cider. Its gert lush.

"When in Bristol, do as the Bristolians do"  

Sorry chuck. Its vile. Id go for the Ayingbrau Diet Pils. If you can find it. And you have a medical team standing by.

Cant see anything other than a City win TBF. 

One thing that did strike me is since Lee Johnson outlandish claims that in training you think yourselves as a Premier League club (shortly after losing to City I think it was) you've gone on a stinking run. Do you, as a fan, worry that you tried to start running before you could walk?