Welcome to Ashton Gate on Saturday

Been a while since I posted on here but I do regularly pop in to see how its all going.

As for Saturday.......I think you're playing us at good time. City haven't won since we beat QPR and gave up a 3-0 lead against Sunderland. We lost in the severnside derby at Cardiff last game and Colin was crowing about how much he dislikes Bristol City and the Johnson family in particular. There's plenty of history between Warnock and us going back to his Palace days. We know him as Colin, taken from an anagram of his name.

We've played well against Fulham in a draw at AG but that apart we've struggled to find any consistentcy and if you guys score early against us you could be for a good result.

Two of our regulars are 50/50 both picked up knocks on Saturday and might not pass a fitness test. One in particular would be a huge miss.

Obviouly I'd like all three points but I have a feeling it'll be one point each.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

Always liked Bristol City’s fans.

A good bunch.

Yep..been there a couple of times....and to The Gas as well , once when they played at Twerton....I drank some scrumpy and couldn't remember f.ook all about the game...Trevor Francis scored....The Scrumpy had twigs in it...honest!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, twolaptops said:

14 of our regulars are 0/100 so no sympathy for 2 of yours being 50/50

I'm aware of your injury problems. When you were on Sky recently they showed all your crocked players sat togrher. Quite a lot of them!

We've has injuries as well with five out long term, probably they won't feature again this season. I won't mention their names because few of you would know who they are! but they were all first teamers

Its all part of a very long season and injuries happen of course but in your and our cases they all came at once!

1 minute ago, Alan Robinson said:

I'm aware of your injury problems. When you were on Sky recently they showed all your crocked players sat togrher. Quite a lot of them!

We've has injuries as well with five out long term, probably they won't feature again this season. I won't mention their names because few of you would know who they are! but they were all first teamers

Its all part of a very long season and injuries happen of course but in your and our cases they all came at once!

How did you throw that away at Elland rd the other night alan?

You reminded me of us....go 2-0 up and worry about it 

10 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I'll snatch your hand off for the point now mate..

You expecting as much bad weather as the rst of us?

I wouldn't mind a postponement....Just so you lads could get your 2 injured players ready....Seems a bit unfair otherwise.........

Forecast for Saturday is cold, very cold. We have undersoil heating so the pitch won't be frozen but I'm glad you're coming to us rather than the other way around. You guys up north might find travelling south a bit tricky with snow forecast around your area 

23 minutes ago, Alan Robinson said:

Been a while since I posted on here but I do regularly pop in to see how its all going.

As for Saturday.......I think you're playing us at good time. City haven't won since we beat QPR and gave up a 3-0 lead against Sunderland. We lost in the severnside derby at Cardiff last game and Colin was crowing about how much he dislikes Bristol City and the Johnson family in particular. There's plenty of history between Warnock and us going back to his Palace days. We know him as Colin, taken from an anagram of his name.

We've played well against Fulham in a draw at AG but that apart we've struggled to find any consistentcy and if you guys score early against us you could be for a good result.

Two of our regulars are 50/50 both picked up knocks on Saturday and might not pass a fitness test. One in particular would be a huge miss.

Obviouly I'd like all three points but I have a feeling it'll be one point each.

I've got distant relations in Nailsea.

24 minutes ago, Alan Robinson said:

Never heard of this before, can you explain it...

• Haha 7

Just not bothered...

5 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

How did you throw that away at Elland rd the other night alan?

You reminded me of us....go 2-0 up and worry about it 

Leeds were crap first half but came out second 45 really fired up and it really showed. The Leeds faithful found their voices and basically cheered their team to a point.

We conceded two far post goals which from a defensive perspective  was shockingly poor.