Almen Abdi back playing

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc

Like everyone else it's a clean slate and it's down to him to show his quality under Jos. He has proved in the past that he's a very good player.

3 minutes ago, David1867 said:

I hope whatever problems he has had can be left behind and he gets a clean slate from Jos. 

Good luck to him and hopefully he comes through the game without any issues. 

That's the main thing.... I don't know if it's just pure bad luck or he's made out of rich tea biscuits. 

• Haha 1

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
Just now, MrTacoSWFC said:

That's the main thing.... I don't know if it's just pure bad luck or he's made out of rich tea biscuits. 

Career overall suggests bad luck with us.

3 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

There was obviously a few issues under our old manager, as even when fit he didn't get anywhere near the side and along with a couple of others was regularly training with the u23s. 

I think his injuries have been down to terrible bad luck. 

It really is great news we seem to be having some of the injured players taking a step closer to being fit again but I really wish we could get the attackers match fit again, we need to score goals and the sooner we have Hooper or FF back the better. With Rhodes now out I struggle to see Joao and Nuhiu scoring enough goals. 

14 minutes ago, Beholder said:

The system Jos plays will suit Abdi much more than Cocos 442

Whats 'cocos'?

Hope Abdi can put all this injury stuff behind. Cant see it myself. I think he's finished but i'm really hoping he can prove me wrong. There's a good player in him that just hasn't caught a break with us. 

A bit like Daniel Sturridge, you start to question the player after a while. Bolton away in the cup earlier in the year he got a kick in the first couple of minutes and hid from the game after that. 

Edited by ramone