Owlstalk at it's very best! Target SMASSSSHED!!

5 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

Well I had to hunt around quite a bit but eventually found it! Here's the pic in Hi-Res, so @Spencerowl and @trevdi9 if you want to work your magic with it you have my blessing, especially as it's in a good cause. If you need me to email the original file just pm me.

Cheers

Leon

Mum's Hillsborough Picture -Hi Res.jpg

Love it

can you remember which year this was painted Utah?

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

Guys, just a thought, but my Mum was an artist and back in 1980 she did a picture of Hillsborough in watercolours.

That picture is in Weston Park's local artists section and gets exhibited from time to time, but I still own it and the copyright. BigRbuk on here scanned it for me a couple of years ago and I would be happy to make it available to Owlstalk to use for print-runs for worthy causes.

What's everyone think?

Sorry Utah, just checked your original post and can see it was 1980.

quite spooky, look at the time on the clock!

16 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Over £600 worth of prints sold.

4F08D9E4-00C6-46F9-B8AB-D55B6A281A26.png

absolutely made up with that tally tbh most of owlstalk own a set of them already so thank you TO  whoever bought my work  you done good for Ricky  and his lovely lady 

10 minutes ago, steelowl said:

fantastic contribution well done everyone with the prints  spencer trev and owlerton

said it before Trev is too generous with his work  bless him 

only for the Wednesday family Tim no bugger else gets em lol 

7 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

Well I had to hunt around quite a bit but eventually found it! Here's the pic in Hi-Res, so @Spencerowl and @trevdi9 if you want to work your magic with it you have my blessing, especially as it's in a good cause. If you need me to email the original file just pm me.

Cheers

Leon

Mum's Hillsborough Picture -Hi Res.jpg

Can you put me down for one of these . It is fantastic 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Getting an early night tonight ... I’m foooooked. Total keeps rising and my inbox keeps filling. OT well done. 

Latest total below.. night all will pick this all up in the morning. 

59A88838-C0D5-48CE-A5F3-3EEBE405EB2A.png

fantastic , get some rest buddy you will need it 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

sorry mat  it all depends if we can get them to print nothings been discussed yet as I am still trying to find out mate and the printer will have to ask his boss  but he is at the game at the moment so don't panic yet lol 

Trev you must MAKE something out of this if this happens. YOU MUST and Ricky would feel the same. 

You CANNOT be out of pocket and deserve a few quid, anyone with a problem with that don’t order them (if they happen) 

• Thanks 1