Owlstalk at it's very best! Target SMASSSSHED!!

2 hours ago, trevdi9 said:

we didn't intend to mate is your mrs happy bless her I guess it will be a big worry off her mind as it will your's 

yes fine sir and it's manifested it's self  onto your sofa   lol 

@trevdi9 she is absolutely overwhelmed by the response from everyone..  especially everyone at owlstalks massive contribution... The amount of times she's cried at the kind heartedness of (to us) complete strangers... Well I've lost count... & I've lost the mop... Currently drowning here... lol in all seriousness tho... She has asked me to convey her thanks & appreciation to everyone.. & sends her love & respect also.. as it's her that's going to physically benefit from all the donations.. which in turn will help me be able to concentrate on me. Getting through the op & back on my feet without having to worry about her x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Rixtermoate said:

@trevdi9 she is absolutely overwhelmed by the response from everyone..  especially everyone at owlstalks massive contribution... The amount of times she's cried at the kind heartedness of (to us) complete strangers... Well I've lost count... & I've lost the mop... Currently drowning here... lol in all seriousness tho... She has asked me to convey her thanks & appreciation to everyone.. & sends her love & respect also.. as it's her that's going to physically benefit from all the donations.. which in turn will help me be able to concentrate on me. Getting through the op & back on my feet without having to worry about her x

Tell her we send our love mate and to try and dry her eyes and look forward to being with you when it matters  ,and that is the best gift we can give Ricky it's not about money to us it's about helping our Wednesday family when it is needed ,and you and your good lady fitted into  that criteria so we responded en mass  to achieve your dreams  of being together in Oxford ,and that strength that your lovely wife will share with you  will help you get through mate , god bless and love to you both 

Edited by trevdi9
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

You do yourself down mate 

That worked for me at treat ..

"Simple things please Simple Minds"  .....

I mean it is a boat so it is close to the "Waterfront" ?

lol

yep it was only yards( waterfront) away behind the front doors lol 

1 hour ago, dr. benway said:

That’s not how quantum physics works and you know it :laugh:

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

True. I know everything about quantum physics at it happens. And so does the other me in the alternative dimension.

FFS 

Well I have it on good authority that Jos is a protagonist of Quantum Mechanics and is turning Hillsborough into a secure box and putting sc"rhodes"dingers cat in there 

Question is did he score or didn't he ?

33 minutes ago, Rixtermoate said:

We're not strangers though Rick. We're Wednesday, makes all the difference mate!

1 minute ago, Utah Owl said:

Given your little pond, shouldn't it have been "Beware of the Croc!"

haha Leon I lost that 30 lb carp and all his mates damn duck bought a parasite in that wiped all the koi out except two , so no croc left mate ,loads of damn goldfish left though lol 

Just now, Spencerowl said:

It’s a bit small ain’t it? It’s only an inch wide. 

*no funny comments please.

would you believe that was drawn on a 21" screen on ms paint and full screen at that , then you put it on here and it shrinks to that size lol 

Guys, just a thought, but my Mum was an artist and back in 1980 she did a picture of Hillsborough in watercolours.

That picture is in Weston Park's local artists section and gets exhibited from time to time, but I still own it and the copyright. BigRbuk on here scanned it for me a couple of years ago and I would be happy to make it available to Owlstalk to use for print-runs for worthy causes.

What's everyone think?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

haha Leon I lost that 30 lb carp and all his mates damn duck bought a parasite in that wiped all the koi out except two , so no croc left mate ,loads of damn goldfish left though lol 

So you still have some fish in the old plaice then?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Utah Owl said:

Guys, just a thought, but my Mum was an artist and back in 1980 she did a picture of Hillsborough in watercolours.

That picture is in Weston Park's local artists section and gets exhibited from time to time, but I still own it and the copyright. BigRbuk on here scanned it for me a couple of years ago and I would be happy to make it available to Owlstalk to use for print-runs for worthy causes.

What's everyone think?

Please bud - very kind thank you 

25 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

It’s a bit small ain’t it? It’s only an inch wide. 

*no funny comments please.

23 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

You bloody technophobe young uns eh ?

No probs here 

Just been in the shed n repainted it to fit the phone .......

Anyone got any idea how to get paint off a moblie phone screen .?

I think I've dropped a reight B@llock here

:duntmatter:

FFS .

20180125_230349.jpg

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 3