Owlstalk at it's very best! Target SMASSSSHED!!

1 hour ago, GY-owl.4 said:

Love it

can you remember which year this was painted Utah?

Mum actually did two copies. It was pre-season 1980. The first copy which as a somewhat broke stupid youth I sold had the autographs of all the 79/80 promotion side on the back including Big Jack's. The second copy (Mum often did two or three copies of everything) I inherited much later and it is now in Weston Park Museum.

1 hour ago, GY-owl.4 said:

Sorry Utah, just checked your original post and can see it was 1980.

quite spooky, look at the time on the clock!

Very spooky, just realized the significance, especially given the opposition. Maybe Mum had a weird premonition!

23 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

sorry mat  it all depends if we can get them to print nothings been discussed yet as I am still trying to find out mate and the printer will have to ask his boss  but he is at the game at the moment so don't panic yet lol 

Trev let me know the cost and I'll see what I can do to help. I'd really like to get this done, could be useful to help others out further down the line.

Edited by Utah Owl
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Trev you must MAKE something out of this if this happens. YOU MUST and Ricky would feel the same. 

You CANNOT be out of pocket and deserve a few quid, anyone with a problem with that don’t order them (if they happen) 

this is what I have been hinting at  Trev gives his work away willingly to charity  he wont ever ask for a penny

1 hour ago, Utah Owl said:

Trev let me know the cost and I'll see what I can do to help. I'd really like to get this done, could be useful to help others out further down the line.

will talk to him Leon ,he will be at the game mate so will try later 

Big thanks to Those Old Crown Pub on Penistone Rd Hillsborough last night, they had a bucket on the door to raise even more money towards the fund & have allowed us to hold another opportunity to raise a bit more money & are letting us have the WAXING done in the pub... That's right... Me & 3 friends have said we'll have our chests/legs waxed to raise more money.. (this was arranged before the target was smashed by all at @OWLSTALK). So if you fancy something to do today & would like to see grown men cry all for a good cause... Then get yourselves down there this dinner time & come watch the fun... & Support us... We'd be most grateful.. thanks once again guy's for all the continued support... Much love to you all

3 minutes ago, Rixtermoate said:

Big thanks to Those Old Crown Pub on Penistone Rd Hillsborough last night, they had a bucket on the door to raise even more money towards the fund & have allowed us to hold another opportunity to raise a bit more money & are letting us have the WAXING done in the pub... That's right... Me & 3 friends have said we'll have our chests/legs waxed to raise more money.. (this was arranged before the target was smashed by all at @OWLSTALK). So if you fancy something to do today & would like to see grown men cry all for a good cause... Then get yourselves down there this dinner time & come watch the fun... & Support us... We'd be most grateful.. thanks once again guy's for all the continued support... Much love to you all

And here you are already waxing lyrical. Enjoy your day you smooth dude and good luck later with your latest op mate.

• Haha 2

printing of this has been agreed providing A  we can  lift the high res off here or B  we can get the master file from Utah , then the print can go ahead for free ,, 

if there is enough interest in the prints please view in the dungeon I E transfer list Wednesday things for sale

5a6b1bcb2cc94_MumsHillsboroughPicture-HiRes.jpg.0496241a45332223f5c155a7f2ed71bc.jpg

Edited by trevdi9
  • Like 1

Trev, the "master" file came from BigRBuk by email and is the one I posted on here. If you need anything better I can forward the original email (pm me your email address) or I am sure Ryan will still have it. Alternatively I will talk to Weston Park so we can get it re-photographed.

1 minute ago, trevdi9 said:

will be in touch mate asap  printer is doing it for free as a favour  and hopefully will be able to take it off here ,if not then i'll get in touch mate won't know till he gets back to me 

Awesome, thanks!