Owlstalk at it's very best! Target SMASSSSHED!!

Firstly apologies if in the wrong section - mods please move.

A lad I know has asked me to post this, basically he was born with a rare condition and he needs a bowel transplant. Whilst he is on the list and will hopefully get the transplant shortly, he is wanting to raise funds so that his wife can be by his side (he has to go to Oxford for the transplant) and cover their costs for the 12 weeks he will be in hospital. His wife is disabled and whilst the transplant and hospital care is covered, they still have a mortgage/bills to pay. 

Ricky is a massive Wednesday fan and I'm sure some of you on here will know him. How he remains such a cheerful chap after what he has been through is incredible. 

He's already got £2,000 of the £4,000 that he's hoping to raise, but if you could chuck a few more quid in to give it a boost, that would be great. 

The link to donate and his full story is below - my brief summary doesn't do it justice

https://www.gofundme.com/4xdu2vc

WAWAW!!

Edited by Mole
Correction

4 minutes ago, s73owl said:

Can't believe you got negged for this

I can , you get the odd gumboil on here but the major majority are sound with these type of help threads  anyway  folk's it's a worth cause so please dip yer hands in for the lad 

Edited by trevdi9

3 hours ago, Mole said:

Firstly apologies if in the wrong section - mods please move.

A lad I know has asked me to post this, basically he was born with a rare condition and he needs a bowel transplant. Whilst he is on the list and will hopefully get the transplant shortly, he is wanting to raise funds so that his wife can be by his side (he has to go to Oxford for the transplant) and cover their costs for the 12 weeks he will be in hospital. His wife is disabled and whilst the transplant and hospital care is covered, they still have a mortgage/bills to pay. 

Ricky is a massive Wednesday fan and I'm sure some of you on here will know him. How he remains such a cheerful chap after what he has been through is incredible. 

He's already got £2,000 of the £4,000 that he's hoping to raise, but if you could chuck a few more quid in to give it a boost, that would be great. 

The link to donate and his full story is below - my brief summary doesn't do it justice

https://www.gofundme.com/4xdu2vc

WAWAW!!

Is there anyway of getting hold of Ricky? 

I livenear oxford, run a taxi business and happy to offer some help and assistance, financially also if required. 

Local advice and transport I can help with. 

Any ideas? 

• Like 1