FAO Jordan Rhodes

Hope that you or someone from your family reads this....

Remember that moment when you walked off the pitch at the stain and the great unwashed singing ‘What a waste of money’

Use that as motivation. With a new manager and the right service, it’s time to prove why all Wednesday fans were begging for you to sign for years.

Make the scrubbers way their words...... just like everything else they have harped on about (Boxing day, Mind the Gap etc) it all comes back to bite them in the ass.

I cant speak on behalf of all Wednesdayites but I’m sure the majority still believe in you.

I can’t wait until you smash in your hatrick against them next season and it’ll be us signing ‘What a waste of money’

WAWAW

Amen.

Can't help but feel that the story isn't finished.

I hope to God it's with, and for us, but even if not, I really hope that you can use how I could see that made you feel against them when it really matters at some point in the future and as motivation generally to prove them wrong and us proud.

Luv u  and take care hun 

SOB2 Xx

I think we would all love him to turn things around and start going on a scoring spree.  To give him the best chance of doing this we need to play to his strength and give him decent service in the box; if we do this regularly he will score more often than not. 

His best chance is probably Forming a partnership with a striker with a different skill set...ie Joao.

personally I think he has the length of time it takes for our injured forwards to come back to save his Wednesday career.

he will never get a better opportunity than now to put a marker down and stay in the team