Wilders not happy is he?

Just now, owlZfan84 said:

You lot love us.

Talk about us in your programmes.

Talk about us on your twitter accounts.

Talk about us on our own forum.

LOVE US.

Talk about us while your shagging the missus,VVank off about your 2-4 massacre :tango: after all these years your still comedy

2 minutes ago, BarnseyB said:

But, it was 0-0.

Indeed, that's why it hurts. This really was your best chance to avenge the 4-0 BDM. 

You all believed it would happen tonight and despite our reserve team and being down to 10 men you really didn't lay a glove on us. It hurts. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Halifax Owls said:

Don't under estimate this guy, he's a mongrel. If I was going over the top I'd want him next to me. He knows his onions but Mr C and Jos will show him what a glass ceiling looks like.

I feel his substitution of Wilson for Donaldson was a very bad one, no way they were going to score after that. 

5 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

You couldnt beat our reserves....at our most wounded,you looked like a pubteam and played like one :Chansiri:

Loved how they kept trying real Madrid style training ground moves, but seriously lack the quality to pull any of it off. Lost count of the amount of times a player ran short for a set piece and missed the ball completely. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Indeed, that's why it hurts. This really was your best chance to avenge the 4-0 BDM. 

You all believed it would happen tonight and despite our reserve team and being down to 10 men you really didn't lay a glove on us. It hurts. 

Not to mention we came far closer to winning it than they did. 

5 minutes ago, dontCallMeOwlCallYou said:

Loved how they kept trying real Madrid style training ground moves, but seriously lack the quality to pull any of it off. Lost count of the amount of times a player ran short for a set piece and missed the ball completely. 

I could see the embarassment on gene wilders face,he was feckin fumin :tango:

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, BarnseyB said:

Think we were still better. A 5/10 performance from us, you came and did what several others have done this season and stopped us playing. You did well and deserved the point you came for. 

I know it was your 'reserve' team, but it still cost quite a bit more than ours. 

I think we'll pick up. At least we aren't getting relegated, and the '6 easy points' that you lot were claiming before the season started never happened. 

Enjoy the wi... Oh. 

Mind the gap.

Image result for laughing pig gif

• Haha 7