Team for Friday

12 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

Yep because at the moment it appears to be attention seeking balls with no substance.  If that's the team announced come Friday I will apologise 

Indeed you will. Why on earth do you think I need to seek attention? Are you judging by your own standards?

I’ve heard it’s true so im sharing it with fellow owls on this forum. Get a grip!

4 minutes ago, goonan8 said:

Indeed you will. Why on earth do you think I need to seek attention? Are you judging by your own standards?

I’ve heard it’s true so im sharing it with fellow owls on this forum. Get a grip!

'I've heard its true' - lol

Edited by ramone

1 hour ago, goonan8 said:

Wildsmith 
Palmer (wing back)
Venancio 
Loovens
Pudil
Reach (wing back
Wallace
Jones
Butterfield
Rhodes
Joao 

3-5-2

Dont shoot the messenger.

So a new manager who met the players on Monday wouldn’t allow himself as long as possible to form an opinion on the players? Be surprIsed if he’s finished picking it by Friday morning. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, goonan8 said:

Absolutely not. I haven't once posted on here claiming to be in the know, that's because I'm not and never will be. Genuinely don't understand why someone would post and then when asked the source act like it's some sort of state secret. Even if its a generic "member of the coaching staff", "member of the first team" is better than that unsubstantiated shiiite.

Edited by One De Bilde
Error

5 minutes ago, ThaiWife said:

So a new manager who met the players on Monday wouldn’t allow himself as long as possible to form an opinion on the players? Be surprIsed if he’s finished picking it by Friday morning. 

This 100%

Jos will have told them early that they all are to prove themselves up until the time. 

Keep them on their toes with moral high.

If he revealed the team to the guys early they will switch off.

• Like 1

The coach has never played 3 at back at previous clubs. Playing 3 who can not run is a disaster, they have to mobile if you play a 3..

Also think a youth may get run out as team really short of legs in that 11, only Reach, Joao and Palmer can run. Palmer is an athlete but not as fit as could be.

24 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

Absolutely not. I haven't once posted on here claiming to be in the know, that's because I'm not and never will be. Genuinely don't understand why someone would post and then when asked the source act like it's some sort of state secret. Even if its a generic "member of the coaching staff", "member of the first team" is better than that unsubstantiated shiiite.

Don’t be a tool all your life!

Edited by goonan8