Team for Friday

3 minutes ago, Quist said:

The coach has never played 3 at back at previous clubs. Playing 3 who can not run is a disaster, they have to mobile if you play a 3..

Also think a youth may get run out as team really short of legs in that 11, only Reach, Joao and Palmer can run. Palmer is an athlete but not as fit as could be.

I sincerely hope your right. I’m just sharing what I’ve been told.

Just now, fife_owl said:

I don’t think Rhodes will start.  I suspect Jos will prefer Big Dave - he brings more overall to the team.

Correct sir. 

20 minutes ago, Quist said:

The coach has never played 3 at back at previous clubs. Playing 3 who can not run is a disaster, they have to mobile if you play a 3..

Also think a youth may get run out as team really short of legs in that 11, only Reach, Joao and Palmer can run. Palmer is an athlete but not as fit as could be.

I've a feeling as he's given penny, stobbs and Clare squad numbers a couple of them with a clean slate and new manager may get a chance. 

The three are young, hungry and probably most important for me are fresh, fully fit and full of energy. Unlike our first team squad who are very, slow, one dimensional,  old and ridiculously unfit for professional athletes (I used to play semi pro rugby and we could have run this lot into the ground)  as we've all seen and probably after he hammered  in his first training session,  to see what their level was in training, he knows already. 

43 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

What a witty retort!

I didn’t want  the level of witt used in the retort to blow the persons mind it was aimed at, I didn’t want to be parting anyone’s hair with anything to sharp.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

The continual selectiom of Rhodes is sending a message out to the whole football club - performance doesn't matter.

The new man has only been in a few days, so who knows who he's going to pick.if you go on games to goals ratios since we've only got Joao, Dave n Jordan to pick upfront and none have really proven to be prolific apart from in their collective wasteful Ness and ability to not score goals. Looking on previous statistics Jordan is head and shoulders above, so he's going to be armed with this and what he's seen in what 4 days worth of training.... Not an easy choice really. 

Guest RocketOwl
1 minute ago, shezzas left peg said:

The new man has only been in a few days, so who knows who he's going to pick.if you go on games to goals ratios since we've only got Joao, Dave n Jordan to pick upfront and none have really proven to be prolific apart from in their collective wasteful Ness and ability to not score goals. Looking on previous statistics Jordan is head and shoulders above, so he's going to be armed with this and what he's seen in what 4 days worth of training.... Not an easy choice really. 

Was meaning people on here putting him in predicted line ups.

I would hope any coach of any worth can see in training Rhodes holds no skills of a modern day attacker.

1 hour ago, Quist said:

I’d be happy with that. It’d ensure we don’t get overrun in key areas. Palmer and Reach would need to be the busiest players on the pitch and cover the most ground tho

Absolutely gutted we aren’t going into this full strength tho, with FF, Hutchinson, Hooper, Westwood and Lees in particular 

9 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Was meaning people on here putting him in predicted line ups.

I would hope any coach of any worth can see in training Rhodes holds no skills of a modern day attacker.

Apart from being 2nd only to Aguero in the league scoring charts of the last 5 years