What sort of loser asks for a refund?

11 hours ago, Hutch's biscuit knee said:

If your sold something in a shop and it's different to what you were promised you would instantly take it back so fair play to the op

Difference being you don't have an supposed attachment to that item. 

In fact, it is quite ironic that the OP points at the new CEO appointment as one of the reasons, and when such CEO has said in the past fans are just customers and a club is a business the OP is proving her correct.

The only T&Cs of a ST is that you will get 46 games of a season at 90 minutes per game, and nothing about the standard of football. Sorry, but I just can't take any "fan" seriously who requests a refund except probably those who are in financial difficulty so doing it as a financial decision.

10 hours ago, Donny El said:

So it was coincidence then that the very first time it was sung at Hillsborough by more than a handful of people he walked ? 

Nail int’ coffin. 

Under pressure. 

Swans job on cards. 

Opportunity to get out. 

Wtf seriously buying a season ticket does not guarantee success it’s a gamble of either promotion mid table or relegation end off and the fact anyone is asking for refunds is beyond me I mean cmon did anyone get a refund the years we were relegated NO!!! Seriously complete utter tw@ts not supporting their club just supporting their wallets. Get a grip people

6 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Difference being you don't have an supposed attachment to that item. 

In fact, it is quite ironic that the OP points at the new CEO appointment as one of the reasons, and when such CEO has said in the past fans are just customers and a club is a business the OP is proving her correct.

The only T&Cs of a ST is that you will get 46 games of a season at 90 minutes per game, and nothing about the standard of football. Sorry, but I just can't take any "fan" seriously who requests a refund except probably those who are in financial difficulty so doing it as a financial decision.

Saint this man!!!! 

Just now, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Season ticket refunds will send the club into FFP surely .

It’ll only prove to chansiri the fans commitment to the project let’s hope of Wednesday to turn it around and maybe just maybe get promoted this or next year let’s hope all those who have asked for refunds are black listed and it’s a no from him haha that’ll bite them in @rse 

Think the club is making mountains out of molehills.

Always going to be a few disgruntled fans when side on a bad run.

Not taking up offer myself (Although don't know if I will renew when my season ticket expires).

But don't think anyone should be vilified for taking up an offer Chairman has made.

Comes across as Chairman has got a bit of stick recently and thrown a bit of a strop.

Total utter disgrace to the club and sets a disgusting example to a relatively new chairman of what our fan base is like.

I hope you get shoved to the bottom of any waiting lists for any away games or cup fixtures in future.

Go and support Man City. Hopefully there won’t be many of you.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Now right here is a real, true, proper, top notch fan, one that really typifies the community spirit and comradre  of owls fans.............................

Football makes me sick nowadays 

Makes me sick how people are taking out the offer mate think about it would they ask for a refund if I dunno they pay for a boxing ticket and the guy gets knocked it in first round NO! You mock me for my comments but lets

face it those who are taking up the offer are not only two finger saluting chansiri but they are bringing the club closer to FFP we need every penny to keep us within the rules. I don’t know exactly how it works but I’m sure refunds won’t help the income situation. 

Thats can cause points deduction and or fines it could cause the club to spiral downward. Obviously not pin pointing just the refunds but it will not help. So where’s the comrade of fans there then helping towards the potential jeopardy spioiling it for fans the do stick by the team that don’t want a refund so yes mate in my eyes they do deserve to be blacklisted and chansiri should hold the right to say no to them because if it happened again they could do the same again it’s disgusting 

2 minutes ago, wednesdaywizard said:

Total utter disgrace to the club and sets a disgusting example to a relatively new chairman of what our fan base is like.

I hope you get shoved to the bottom of any waiting lists for any away games or cup fixtures in future.

Go and support Man City. Hopefully there won’t be many of you.

Well said mate

Guest Jack the Hat

Nothing wrong with the OP who has been honest although It does go on a bit and around in circles with not much point. But then he has been watching Wednesday all season. I don't think chansiri has done this for any reason other than in his opinion to be fair to fans. In my opinion he has made a big mistake. Mostly the fans were fed up of CC and his tactics. Getting rid and moving on is what we are doing. Don't recall an outcry for a refund. Moving forward - has this set a precedent for coming seasons and will it effect FFP? If you buy a season ticket and we are rubbish it's just how it goes as a Wednesday fan - we all know that. Nice gesture by DC but not what was needed.

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

No what is disgusting is how the owner of our club  can put out a stupid spit your dummy out offer like this that divides the fan base at a time where we are dealing with the fall out of a mountain of poor decisions that have left us up bobbar creek without much of a paddle. What is even more disgusting is fans are falling for it and now slating your fellow fans.

theres goi g to be very few if any take this stupid offer up so it won't effect anything, but for arguments sake let's make out like your right, do you think a few fans asking for a refund is goi g to hurt our ffp?

i think throwing away millions on players that quite clearly aren't good enough hurt us more,

buying players we didn't need or fancy hurt us more,

paying ridiculous wages for players we didn't need hurt us more,

but yeah your right them refunds funds are going g to roger us right up aren't they......

Can you not read properly I said not pin pointing this but it will not help!! End of day a fan sticks through thick and thing good and bad times and if they turn back now through a sticky patch it’s wrong. He’s done it because it was requested by a few idiots. He’s done it because he wants people to be happy and not have things to moan about yet they moaning that they’ve done what they’ve asked him to do there’s no pleasing people. End of day regardless a season ticket is a gamble and asking for a refund is a joke. That’s the be all and end all of it. Read properly next time it says I don’t know how it works but I’m sure it won’t help and I’m not pin pointing but it won’t help. Every little bit helps to keep the club afloat.

Once again. 

If Chansiri is able to react to a very small number of people expecting a refund on a season ticket then why is it that he’s steadfastly refused to listen to a far greater number who have voiced their displeasure over the removal of stripes or the need to change our badge.

He said he welcomes feedback and  criticism providing its constructive.

So Mr Chansiri, can you answer me this? 

9 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

Nothing wrong with the OP who has been honest although It does go on a bit and around in circles with not much point. But then he has been watching Wednesday all season. I don't think chansiri has done this for any reason other than in his opinion to be fair to fans. In my opinion he has made a big mistake. Mostly the fans were fed up of CC and his tactics. Getting rid and moving on is what we are doing. Don't recall an outcry for a refund. Moving forward - has this set a precedent for coming seasons and will it effect FFP? If you buy a season ticket and we are rubbish it's just how it goes as a Wednesday fan - we all know that. Nice gesture by DC but not what was needed.

Perfect example of what I’m meaning seeing the propper side not idiotic side thinking DC trying to take psss when he’s not. Well said mate

Th huge problem is that Carlos kept saying we will be promoted and the Chairmans aim was autos.

The majority of fans aren't daft enough to think there are any guarantees in football. However after paying ridiculously high prices for possibly the worst football in the league after being told extra money and higher prices would lead to attacking entertaining football, you can see why there is anger. 

I don't think there would be an uproar if we were challenging the playoff spots, or had an outside change of them or if we were playing ok and things just aren't clicking. What fans have got for their money is some of the worst footballing performances since relegation from the prem. Of course that won't sit well, especially with the money players are on and the apparent quality we've bought.

I said it in another thread but the chairman offering refunds is just dividing the fans more. It's like he offered this during a drunken rant and now has to follow through with it, making us a laughing stock in the process. 

I won't slag off anyone who takes the chairman up on his offer. I stopped going regularly years ago as I enjoy other things more now. Personally I wouldn't get a refund but I can see the appeal for those that don't enjoy going.

Refunds should never have been offered, another PR disaster for our club.

5 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

What part of these minuscule refunds don't make a difference do you not get fella? It's like blaming a snowflake for flooding the Thames 

Seriously cmon he tried doing the 1867 club scheme to help us stay within FFP that’s only £1500 and that along with others is needed to help us keep within guidelines. As said and quoted by DC himself. So you think 3 fans take refund that’s £1500 back 6 is £3000 and so on and so forth all adds up. Do the math and read what’s been said in past whatever money refunded is going to be needed to get back elsewhere which could effect those fans sticking buy it so no comrade there

Edited by Lomas613

Guest Bulgaria
37 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Season ticket refunds will send the club into FFP surely .

The amount of money DC gives out in refunds will just about cover the cost of a full petrol tank in Boyd's car.

Edited by Bulgaria