Well done Carlos

I fell out of love with Carlos way before most fans. I came to believe that he was wasting a very good squad of players, and some fabulous opportunities.

That said, I also believe he tried his nuts off, but simply wast good enough. The Emporer's New Clothes is the best analogy. But you can't criticize his efforts, and if anyone needs to learn from this sorry mess it is DC. It is rare to criticize loyalty in football, for it is such a scarce commodity, but he held onto Carlos at least half a season too long.

I am pleased Carlos got such a good job so quickly, and also that he started with a dramatic win. Hope he does well there. Dont think he will.

6 hours ago, Dot said:

for some on here, Carlos going to Swansea is like finding out the ex who you dumped has got a new boyfriend

Carlos winning his first match in charge is like finding out her new boyfriend has got a 10 incher

Aye, but did we dump him, Dot?

Or did he in fact dump us?

The players weren't playing for him, judging by our performances, and that's why he pulled that clown stunt.

Carlito1.png

14 hours ago, ramone said:

How many points did his team collect?

Just saying it was no great plan.

They played crap, according to reporter at the game but some how won.

Let's not suddenly think he's Ferguson.

Good luck to him though.

Edited by Eightace

1 hour ago, Eightace said:

Just saying it was no great plan.

They played crap, according to reporter at the game but some how won.

Let's not suddenly think he's Ferguson.

Good luck to him though.

I need said he was. You slated his teams performance. Performances aren't what they need right now, its pints. He took all the points he possibly could. Fact

3 minutes ago, ramone said:

I need said he was. You slated his teams performance. Performances aren't what they need right now, its pints. He took all the points he possibly could. Fact

Can't see how getting drunk will help.

Although it certainly helped me watching some of our displays under him.

• Haha 4

Guest Copthorneowl
11 hours ago, torryowl said:

i'm pleased for him and wish him only success........ 

Me too.

Why can't we all just move on thank him for two great years and one crap third of a season. Can't understand the aggression towards him now he's gone ....he's happy he's gone .....most are happy he's gone everyone's a winner this man is not nasty or vindictive why should any SWFC be let it go ffs.

3 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

I felt for the best part of 2 years we got away with some very fortunate results. 

Great goals deciding 1-0 wins, and last gasp winners. Both of which have pretty much dried up this season. 

That is exactly what Swansea got away with yesterday.

this is summat I've never understood ,why if you score the winner in the 90th minute is it considered  fortunate/lucky ?......carlos for 2 seasons put great store on clean sheets and if you can keep it to nil then one goal whether great or not is going to win you the game ......I really don't see how we were fortunate at all .

I don't get it, fans wanted him out "we want Carlos out we want Carlos out" chants at the end of Middlesborough. Booing st the end of games

Dozens and dozens of anti Carlos type posts on here so the bloke has done what many fans have wanted and left. That to me is an honourable thing to do. Now not satisfied with that some fans feel the need to insult the man. 

I don't know Carlos but I'm certain of one thing he didn't get up in the first day of the season and say "in going to f**k up Sheffield Wednesday today" or "I really want to do a crap job"

Wish him well, thanks Carlos for two good seasons, its time to move on.