Well done Carlos

16 minutes ago, Dot said:

you were banned from this site (not by me) for your over the top celebrations when we lost (don't let facts get in the way though)

you basked in delight at us losing a game

you're a rangers fan first and a Wednesday fan second, I'll dig out the gloating thread you started if you like?

no morals

I got banned for alleged an "homophobic" post that was aimed at a trolling blade, (knobjockey picture) according to the message i got when i got banned. 

I aint denying I "loved it" that day...and i would celebrate again, as i would have celebrated Wednesday scoring as well, i wanted a draw but impressed by how my other team Rangers played against the team that was gunna destroy them according to some.

You have your opinions and that's your prerogative, not a problem, i aint getting all personal and vindictive about it, i shall leave that to "others" . 

56 minutes ago, ramone said:

To be honest mate, the only thing I was screaming was 'We're on our Way'. We all had a euphoric feeling that day. Carlos created that. I don't remember anything about the game. I couldn't tell you who was on the bench and I'd have brought on as an alternative

Well that answers a lot then if you dont know what's happening on the pitch.

10 minutes ago, steveger said:

I got banned for alleged an "homophobic" post that was aimed at a trolling blade, (knobjockey picture) according to the message i got when i got banned. 

I aint denying I "loved it" that day...and i would celebrate again, as i would have celebrated Wednesday scoring as well, i wanted a draw but impressed by how my other team Rangers played against the team that was gunna destroy them according to some.

You have your opinions and that's your prerogative, not a problem, i aint getting all personal and vindictive about it, i shall leave that to "others" . 

Rangers aren't your other team.....Wednesday are your second team

you showed that on here after the game

deny it all you want but people saw your posts

Thanks for the entertainment tonight lads ..

You have kept me entertained all night 

Just arrived home missed my train and then  got on the wrong train FFS 

can I thank my wife for driving 200 miles round trip  and fetching me from leeds .

Unfortunately I am banned from attending the Burton game for my errors thank god for owlstalk 

The conversation has been economical during  the drive home

Of course drink had no part whatsoever in my misdemeanours today  .........

:carlosswfc:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Carlos looked great on his MOTD debut earlier, Gary and the guys in the studio are going to love his Portuguese charm.

Absolutely just like the true Owls were taken in by him. Right now there is a Carvalhal shaped hole in my heart and I absolutely blame Mr Farrell and co for making him leave us before he had chance to reverse this bad run and charge right back up that table.

Please come back Carlos, we miss you x x x

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Those that wanted Carlos out are mostly likely racist Brexiters and Trump fans who like to grab women by the clunge.

Now they will get their just desserts when King Carlos masterminds Swansea to premier league survival and Europa League next season while we dither about from manager to manager all because Mr Farrell couldn't keep his gob shut. 

It's all your fault you deplorables!

:ghoulguy:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dot said:

for a bloke who celebrates Wednesday losing I'd back away from this thread if you had any morals

Ignore him Dot he's one of those Unionists that celebrates an evil country like Britain that savaged my native Ireland. He doesn't understand loyalty unless it has a pound sign on it the redcoat jackboot that he is :carlos:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Ignore him Dot he's one of those Unionists that celebrates an evil country like Britain that savaged my native Ireland. He doesn't understand loyalty unless it has a pound sign on it the redcoat jackboot that he is :carlos:

err I'm not even going there

just referring to starting a thread slagging off SWFC and glad that we lost

1 hour ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Mr Farrell is the ring leader of the mouthy minority, he has caused this.

Absolutely he is. Thankfully Neil and the lads have a strike cruiser en route and we have found  where Mr Farrell and the rebel scum are hiding. Very soon we shall land a squadron of AT-AT's and end this little insurrection once and for all in the name of the Emperor and Lord Carvalhal.

• Haha 2