Lets be honest..Its a mess

Happy anniversary..Happy new year...Happy Happy Happy

Its a total mess at the minute..

Hard game today, and I expected little, but looking at this season so far as a whole?

Its a mess...The Cake..was a mess, The kit ..was a mess...The signings have been a mess ....

We got beat by the Blades (Happy anniversary)..They are above us in the league (Happy anniversary) Winnall is scoring for fun at Derby (Happy anniversary) and we could well get dragged into a relegation battle (Happy anniversary...fireworks poppin'  music playin' etc etc etc)

Mr Chansiri needs to get the next bit right, its a pity that first season didn't come off....but it didn't..Then we started signing players for fun rather than foresight and here we are...actually looking over our shoulders...I don't doubt the Chairmans intentions, I am beginning to seriously doubt his acumen though...

I have followed Wednesday long enough to know the feeling when it all goes t *ts...and ive got those butterflies in me stomach again...for all the wrong reasons

• Like 1

Guest Bulgaria

it is a mess mate, you are right.

Watching us today at no time did i think we would even be close to getting a result. Carlos has left a huge job for someone to sort out. Injuries are a issue but not an excuse, as someone quite rightly pointed out, we had our so called top players playing at Bolton, Preston etc etc.

My Brentford pals say we were one of the worst teams to come to the Griffin this year.

Going to have a few pints now in West London, so i had better take a bank loan out

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Hard game today, and I expected little, but looking at this season so far as a whole?

Its a mess...The Cake..was a mess, The kit ..was a mess...The signings have been a mess ....

We got beat by the Blades (Happy anniversary)..They are above us in the league (Happy anniversary) Winnall is scoring for fun at Derby (Happy anniversary) and we could well get dragged into a relegation battle (Happy anniversary...fireworks poppin'  music playin' etc etc etc)

Mr Chansiri needs to get the next bit right, its a pity that first season didn't come off....but it didn't..Then we started signing players for fun rather than foresight and here we are...actually looking over our shoulders...I don't doubt the Chairmans intentions, I am beginning to seriously doubt his acumen though...

I have followed Wednesday long enough to know the feeling when it all goes t *ts...and ive got those butterflies in me stomach again...for all the wrong reasons

We're too rich to go down :duntmatter:

The right manager can turn this around - but he needs to be in quick so that he can use the transfer window.

We have the quality - need to sort out the medical side of the club and get the players playing again.

Edited by fife_owl

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

Utter mess, you can point at a few different factors for this. 

Not the time for that. We need a new proper manger in now. 

We just got rid of a proper manager....We should have had a replacement in mind before that..Its sodding stupid....

Carvalhal would at least have had the acumen to keep us up...I can see us drifting now unless summatt isn't done soon...and by "Summatt" I mean experience, cos Delphjon is outta his depth...

Thanks for all the cash etc, but for Gods sake, spend it on something useful...

Owls fans were too impatient to take "The one bad season"..I'm in there..I was doubting, but now I'm worried

A couple of years of being "Up there" has wiped out the dross of the previous 2 sodding decades, cos thats what we, football fans are like

Chansiri now needs to take a massive decision, which if he gets wrong could totally ruin his plans...and it cannot be done by taking advice from anything bar an experienced football man

5 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

We just got rid of a proper manager....We should have had a replacement in mind before that..Its sodding stupid....

Carvalhal would at least have had the acumen to keep us up...I can see us drifting now unless summatt isn't done soon...and by "Summatt" I mean experience, cos Delphjon is outta his depth...

Owls fans were too impatient to take "The one bad season"..I'm in there..I was doubting, but now I'm worried

A couple of years of being "Up there" has wiped out the dross of the previous 2 sodding decades, cos thats what we, football fans are like

Chansiri now needs to take a massive decision, which if he gets wrong could totally ruin his plans...and it cannot be done by taking advice from anything bar an experienced football man

We very much look like Blackburn last season, and I'm not buying Carlos was "got rid off" it was on his terms. I'm. Almost convinced the DC ramble rant was due to the fact he lost his manager to Swansea. Blaming us. 

He left this mess (fractured unfit squad, depending on what you believe) and down the line Swansea will get what they deserve. 

Totally agree on DC, needs to get a grip of the situation and quickly. 

Edited by Maddogbob

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I would be tempted to say Howard Wilkinson, but he recommended Alan Irvine................................

Ron Atkinson? , Harry Redknapp? , Glenn Roeder?, Alan Curbishley?

30 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

What tune is this to?

Guest Bulgaria
11 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Carlos had a job lined up mate and left. We didnt get rid. He knew what a mess we are in, just like fergie did when he had it on his toes.

Having lost Carlos to the Premier League, hopefully we will upgrade, a task that won't be easy As I pointed out in the Poll thread, we may find ourselves in a position where we can't take the longer term view. Me, I was never of the mind that this squad was a promotion winning squad So I didn't believe a manager could just come in and turn things around A proper rebuild with younger players is the way I saw it

However, if we slide too near to the relegation places, we might find we need a different type of manager That would be a real mess

Guest Bulgaria
2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

No doubt...and we should have had someone lined up also................

I told em..... i am available, i was more than willing to sacrifice my chickens, onions and home brew but av heard nowt. Not even a thanks but no thanks.

29 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Having lost Carlos to the Premier League, hopefully we will upgrade, a task that won't be easy As I pointed out in the Poll thread, we may find ourselves in a position where we can't take the longer term view. Me, I was never of the mind that this squad was a promotion winning squad So I didn't believe a manager could just come in and turn things around A proper rebuild with younger players is the way I saw it

However, if we slide too near to the relegation places, we might find we need a different type of manager That would be a real mess

Phew..Thats ok then 

FFS!!!