Carlos resigns

4 minutes ago, Musn't Grumble said:

Back on topic... Monk gets fired straight after winning a match.

I wonder what fate would have been bestowed on Monk had he drawn or lost?

Think Boro had already decided he was going regardless of result. Their fans are saying they have a replacement lined up. Interestingly many are happy to see him go because they say his tactics have been too negative. They certainly weren't in that match.

15 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

Is that the one where Harolds hidden his original set

Albert reckoned that they got blown out during the blitz, and he'd been looking for them ever since.

I think that they were in a box down the cellar.

Anyway, saying that they were the best set of false teeth he'd ever had, he puts them in unwashed.

But his gums had shrunk and they kept dropping down.

Harold says that it's the most disgusting thing he's ever seen. lol

We will now see how we go. No chance of promotion next season and with a new manager we will need a clear out.

Hope those of the abusive ones (including those in the South stand) today are content. I have said before giving Chansiri abuse is a  dangerous  game if he walks we are in deep trouble.

Regardless let's see if a new manager can take us to the play offs in two consecutive seasons. It won't happen - hope I'm wrong but very much doubt it. At least 3 years before we challenge for promotion again.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wakefield owl said:

We will now see how we go. No chance of promotion next season and with a new manager we will need a clear out.

Hope those of the abusive ones (including those in the South stand) today are content. I have said before giving Chansiri abuse is a  dangerous  game if he walks we are in deep trouble.

Regardless let's see if a new manager can take us to the play offs in two consecutive seasons. It won't happen - hope I'm wrong but very much doubt it. At least 3 years before we challenge for promotion again.

Can't see him just walking away pal, he's put too much money into it, only worry is if he does a quick sale and flogs us to the next dodgy businessman.

2 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

Blinking heck - I thought I was depressed 

2 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

Well Chansiri can't walk, because he'd have to sell.

Carlos isn't a terrible manager, but we're suffering now for Huddersfield.

It's a hangover.

Hutch made reference to Huddersfield in his recent interview.

We were never going to get a better chance than that, and such a defeat leaves a legacy.

Just now, Johnny Concrete said:

Can't see him just walking away pal, he's put too much money into it, only worry is if he does a quick sale and flogs us to the next dodgy businessman.

Maybe he could sell us to the proprietor of D Taxis - an embryonic business that seems uncannily keen on striking up a close relationship with Wednesday. 

Oh my god. The understanding of business from some on here is frightening. Dc must be in for at least £100m by now so he is highly unlikely to sell for a massive loss which therefore means the next owner (if there was one) would also have spent tens of millions so would find it v difficult to make a profit without premiership football.

4 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Well Chansiri can't walk, because he'd have to sell.

Carlos isn't a terrible manager, but we're suffering now for Huddersfield.

It's a hangover.

Hutch made reference to Huddersfield in his recent interview.

We were never going to get a better chance than that, and such a defeat leaves a legacy.

Yes it wasn't great but like Brighton the season before we were largely undone by injuries.

3 minutes ago, damianb1 said:

Oh my god. The understanding of business from some on here is frightening. Dc must be in for at least £100m by now so he is highly unlikely to sell for a massive loss which therefore means the next owner (if there was one) would also have spent tens of millions so would find it v difficult to make a profit without premiership football.

Exactly that's why we are potentially in a mess.