Carlos resigns

Just now, mogbad said:

FFS, I'm knackered, just turned in for the night & foolishly had a final check on Owlstalk. 

Now I'm going to be laid here pressing refresh in the forlorn hope of some good news.

Know what you mean, I don't normally fall for this stuff but I've allowed myself to get a bit excited now.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Ah lass was just noshing us off and I've put it on hold whilst I flick through this and social media to see if he's gone, if this turns out to be bull then I'll be fuming, and shes gone to sleep now.

Just cum on her face whilst she’s asleep. Say you were celebrating Carlos’ exit

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 3

Just now, Johnny Concrete said:

Ah lass was just noshing us off and I've put it on hold whilst I flick through this and social media to see if he's gone, if this turns out to be bull then I'll be fuming, and shes gone to sleep now.

Speak for yourself, the way this thread is going I'm starting to get frisky 

Just now, Johnny Concrete said:

Get you priorities right man

I hope she doesn't clench her teeth in her sleep 

• Haha 1

Well no worries mate if your surname’s anything to go by, you’ll remain hard for when she wakes up :biggrin:

• Haha 5