when hutchinson is fit

For me has got to start as centre half along side tom lees. Loovens is too slow and a liabiliy, van aken at moment is not good enough. I think Sam reads the game better when he is centre half and if he does make a mistake has got the yard of pace to rectify it. In midfield i always have my heart in my mouth when i see him go thundering into a challenge. In defence he seems more assured, with our sunday league defending at the moment i feel that with him at the bk it would help tom lees and make our shaky back 5  a bit more confident as a unit!

I thought this was one of those when i win the lottery posts.

When Hutchinson is fit the middle east will be in peace, the world will no longer be hungry and the owls will have mustered double figure for shots on goal in a single month........

Ahh if only this could happen

lol

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, swampyowl01 said:

For me has got to start as centre half along side tom lees. Loovens is too slow and a liabiliy, van aken at moment is not good enough. I think Sam reads the game better when he is centre half and if he does make a mistake has got the yard of pace to rectify it. In midfield i always have my heart in my mouth when i see him go thundering into a challenge. In defence he seems more assured, with our sunday league defending at the moment i feel that with him at the bk it would help tom lees and make our shaky back 5  a bit more confident as a unit!

Unfortunately you (and me for that matter) have no say in team selection.

6 hours ago, swampyowl01 said:

By back 5 I'm taking it your adding Westwood bud?. 

For me hopefully Carlos will have removed himself or been relieved of his services and the new man will be in. 

Looking at the defencive capabilites of us as a whole including our very soft centred midfield, well see a real back 5 hutch commanding the centre with reach and hunt as wingbacks. Were  their defencive frailties arn't as exposed, but while Carlos is here it's only a pipe dream and the archaic 4-4-2 will still no longer stand the test of time, would be good I fb one of the Owlstalk stato's could find out how many of the succefull teams in the modern era still use 4-4-2??

Edited by shezzas left peg