Brian Laws?

2 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I honestly think we will have this clown in charge for the rest of the season. However, if he does go, expect another unknown foreign coach to come in and work under the same model.

We need a proper Manager to run the club from top to bottom. 

Unfortunately I think you’re right. Our problems go deeper than Carlos, I really have to question how our club is being run at the moment. Very much seems like it’s jobs for the boys. 

Can see see us being similar to Blackburn if we’re not careful. Venkys mk2. 

2 hours ago, MuddyFunkster said:

What's Laws been up to of late? I really have no idea. Has he been in the game recently?

Three weeks ago he was on a cross trainer in front of me in a gym near Scunthorpe.  I had a Wednesday badge on my T-shirt but he didn't notice.  Fit bloke.....he was still at it when I left.

Don't know what he's doing but he watches plenty of games.  Could be scouting for clubs. 

2 hours ago, shandypants said:

- Had us playing great football with lesser quality players than we have now

- Respected by his players 

- Understands the fans and refused to put his name against the ridiculous and terrible legal action 

- Has kept a close eye on us and talks sense when a pundit for RS

- Knows exactly what our rivalry with the pigs is all about - that famous celebration running down the wing springs to mind

- Sets up to attack rather than defend 

- Unfairly sacked (IMO) 

- Highest finish in Championship before Chansiri and Carlos arrived

I’d love him to get another chance

Good god man.

3 hours ago, shandypants said:

- Had us playing great football with lesser quality players than we have now

- Respected by his players 

- Understands the fans and refused to put his name against the ridiculous and terrible legal action 

- Has kept a close eye on us and talks sense when a pundit for RS

- Knows exactly what our rivalry with the pigs is all about - that famous celebration running down the wing springs to mind

- Sets up to attack rather than defend 

- Unfairly sacked (IMO) 

- Highest finish in Championship before Chansiri and Carlos arrived

I’d love him to get another chance

And his Missus is a Wednesdayite!

Did well in his time but what has he done since , I do like him but we need a totally new man and someone who will can make strong decisions like dropping bannan now and then, someone who has scouts that are actually decent because the dross we have bought in the summer just sums it up .

Overall did a really good job for Wednesday but deserved sack when it came. Like CC things had gone stale.

You cant go back in football though and having him a permanent manager again is a no from me.

Think we need someone like Laws though as some sort of director of football or chief scout.

Someone who understands what Championship football is all about as people the club employ on the playing side are very inexperienced in this and it is showing now.