What would you buy Carlos for Christmas?

14 minutes ago, gaz62uk said:

You still think its over losing games its gone far beyond that. To me its nothing to do with win/lose or draw its the rubbish way we play the game and thats all down to one man.

We should open a forum discussing people in there workplace in Sheffield see how some of the inhabitants of Owlstalk would react to personal attacks every bleeedin day 

6 minutes ago, Dronowl66 said:

We should open a forum discussing people in there workplace in Sheffield see how some of the inhabitants of Owlstalk would react to personal attacks every bleeedin day 

You have a point, but he has had a go at fans on social media and blamed atmosphere. does not mean abuse is acceptable but questioning his performance in role is certainly legitimate.

Also this is on the whole light hearted although some curtting points.

35 minutes ago, WayneTheOwl said:

I wouldn't buy him anything, I'd let him sit down with my Grandad for an hour. The very man that has followed Sheffield Wednesday FC for 80 years and let him tell Carlos what this football club means to the fans of Sheffield Wednesday and how he is ripping the soul out of it. I'm pretty sure this hour would be the most beneficial hour Carlos has ever had in management and what a football club means to a fan.

Did your grandad speak to Dave Allen? Or Terry Yorath?

Perhaps he spent an hour with Chris Turner, Alan Irvine or maybe Peter Eustace.

Because all the above did much more heart ripping of the club than Carlos has.

4 minutes ago, Quist said:

You have a point, but he has had a go at fans on social media and blamed atmosphere. does not mean abuse is acceptable but questioning his performance in role is certainly legitimate.

Light hearted my arse.

5 minutes ago, Quist said:

Its too much and on too much of a personal level there doing what they perceive to be there best , no one at that football club wants anything other than Promotion , this site has turned very nasty its gone beyond criticism 

1 minute ago, Dronowl66 said:

Its too much and on too much of a personal level there doing what they perceive to be there best , no one at that football club wants anything other than Promotion , this site has turned very nasty its gone beyond criticism 

I think you are correct everyone is trying their best and want promotion so do vast majority of folks on here. Most folks know chance for this season has gone and have lost faith, think anyone who has sat through games knows why. Hence most articles are about this and will continue until he has gone. Although not nice think its part of life with the internet.