Wednesday on Look North Tonight

1 minute ago, stanningtonowl said:

No should I? Are you a singing duo? Accountants? Solicitors? Daveyboy and Rowey. Has a ring to it. (Sort of). Or are you a tag team, wresting people who go into NBT to the ground for not rating Carlos?

We're part of the hospitality team at the Barracks and run the equality and diversity section of the away supporters who come to drink pre match there ( obviously not Leeds and our little cousins at the Lane...you have to draw the line somewhere ) lol 

45 minutes ago, Hutch's biscuit knee said:

That cnut who does the weather is a brown nosed rat and the women presenters are clearly just trying to avoid harry gration groping them! go feck yourself look leeds!!!!!!! 

King Cnut predicted the weather.

Look how that turned out.

(I know it's not exactly true but give me a break)

3 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

We're part of the hospitality team at the Barracks and run the equality and diversity section of the away supporters who come to drink pre match there ( obviously not Leeds and our little cousins at the Lane...you have to draw the line somewhere ) lol 

Does your hospitality extend to none Carlos believers? :manager:

Guest Theboylangers
1 minute ago, marconi said:

As for that latest presenter, I reckon she would have been better presenting Play School.

I have to agree. Absolutely dreadful and almost Alan Partridgesque in the embarrassment levels. 

8 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

They have 150 million from prem tv money. We don't.

What about last season when they charged the same ? Anybody defending our prices needs to give their head a wobble . There is simply no justification.

On a separate note, would love to see that Umbro shirt commissioned . Quality wise , we be  Considerably better than that rag we have ended up with. 

Edited by james o connor

7 hours ago, james o connor said:

What about last season when they charged the same ? Anybody defending our prices needs to give their head a wobble . There is simply no justification.

On a separate note, would love to see that Umbro shirt commissioned . Quality wise , we be  Considerably better than that rag we have ended up with. 

Last season they were expected to be relegation candidates, with lower players wages hence fans playing less money. The chairman has rewarded his supporters by offering them the same prices again, but next season they will rise for sure.

15 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Actually the shirt is £49 right now so they have got that wrong. What a disgrace from Look Leeds. They don't even mention how it's our own brand meaning we get a totally 100% unique kit unlike all the other crap kits in this league. Awful reporting.

UTO

A 100% unique piece of shitola.

20 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Can't believe they've been in the Barracks and Rowey hasn't put his two penneth in lol 

He did put his two penneth in Dave, tied the reporter in knots with 'Rowey Logic'.  It was always going to be edited out.  The reporter had brought two stooges with him, Look Leeds only showed them two and Kev being interviewed.