Blades not happy with U23 result

The young players they sent over played poorly

It was a no lose situation , given we were fielding Joao, Abdi and Matias - a chance for them to impress and come up against more experienced professionals. They choked.

Despite their coaching staff knowing some of em had played in games earlier in the day (apparently) they allowed them to play till they hobbled off injured....professional development a la sheff Utd.

Guest mrbluesky
25 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

4-2 is not a massacre, Nor is it a hammering. 

4-0 on the other hand.

lol

Believe me, they hammered us that day :sad:

53 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Can we STOP this cringeworthy shybo!! they hammered us 4-2 at our ground,that`s all that matters,I really couldn't give 2 flying fishcakes what the score was last night.

Whereas I DO care what happens with our youth and development teams as they are part of our club. You know...........

THE WEDNESDAY !!!!!!!

Guest mrbluesky
2 hours ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Whereas I DO care what happens with our youth and development teams as they are part of our club. You know...........

THE WEDNESDAY !!!!!!!

What,it effects what happens in the first team,you know the one that actually counts where we lost 4-2.ok flower,you`ll be lucky if one of those young players make it to Shrewsbury's first team,not that they aren't good enough,just how it is.

It really is cringeworthy.

2 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

What,it effects what happens in the first team,you know the one that actually counts where we lost 4-2.ok flower,you`ll be lucky if one of those young players make it to Shrewsbury's first team,not that they aren't good enough,just how it is.

It really is cringeworthy.

Why thankyou petunia , for enlightening me lol 

FFS