Sam Winnall sounds well up for a permanent move away from Sheffield Wednesday

2 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

He is still upset about the training ground bust up obviously.

But i am still waiting to hear a loan player say in an interview "Nah, its garbage here can't wait to go back"

Do we know how bad this spat was? I mean was it handbags or full on fight? 

Agree 100% with your loan player comment 

I think with a run in the team he would have done well. We just have far too many strikers at the club. I would have moved on others but can't do much about it now. At some point we'll have to move on some of them. Winnall was a wanted asset so we moved him. ashame but we still have plenty of options. But if he outscores Hooper at Derby then it might have been a dumb move.

9 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

What's with all the "he's been treated badly here"  ?

I'm 100% certain he hasn't been treated badly and is rather a lucky boy.

You’re right mate.

Unfortunately it’s the same old moaners just looking for something else to moan about

5 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Do we know how bad this spat was? I mean was it handbags or full on fight? 

Agree 100% with your loan player comment 

If i remember right someone that lives on back of training ground witnessed it and posted about it on here saying it was a full on fisty cuff, Bad enough for one of the players involved to leave so must have been bad.

1 hour ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

and he isn't playing for the one manager, sorry, coach, who cant get a tune out of him 

And Derby know that. It will be them who get the best deal.

11 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

He is still upset about the training ground bust up obviously.

But i am still waiting to hear a loan player say in an interview "Nah, its garbage here can't wait to go back"

Chris Martin. Also loved Derby so much he shafted Fulham like a top arsehole.

Maybe it's just too brilliant at Pride Park.

:columbo::columbo::columbo::columbo::columbo:

Must be why 3/4 of their best players tend to sulk for majority of the season and then leg it as soon as their contracts are up. lol

5 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

If i remember right someone that lives on back of training ground witnessed it and posted about it on here saying it was a full on fisty cuff, Bad enough for one of the players involved to leave so must have been bad.

Obviously deemed to be winnal at fault then

It can only happen on Owlstalk. Bumming a very average player up who didn't pull any trees up whilst at S6 and agree who agree with all the sh*te hs is spouting and the inuendos about OUR SODDING club. Winnal, thanks but no thanks. Wednesday will get no more than 1.5 mil due to the fact we don't him and he obvioulsy doesn't want us. 

16 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

Yes. It was all a bit-:

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. .....I guess it's pretty serious.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

middlewood.JPG.a3214443fe839735cd95d684fa3e9bfd.JPG

feldman04.jpg

lol:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, steveger said:

Good luck to the lad, he obviously knows how to score goals but clearly not good enough in Carlos eyes, our club makes some bizarre decisions at the moment

I'm sorry, but anyone who at the start of the season would be advocating for Sam Winnall to be starting over FF, Hooper, Rhodes, or Fletcher would have been quite rightly viewed as out of their minds.

Also, no loan player in history has ever gave an interview at the start of their loan period where they said how terrible things were, and how they couldn't wait to be back. Winnall's response is as generic as it comes.

Edited by Indoor Owl