Did anyone send their question in to the Chairman?

Just now, Bassett's Allsorts said:

Sent mine in.

Then I cringed at the Club's Facebook status where they asked people to send in their questions...the amount of people posting that they had asked the CHAIRMAN why 'Hirst wasn't in the first team' and why 'we always start games slow' was bewildering. 

Ha.

I bet they are having a right laugh going through the various "questions" today.

Flip knows what they think he is going to say in respect of how the team is playing, who is starting games etc.

Gary Teale and a Bentley springs to mind.

49 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Neither of you actually sent these in of course. 

I've no problem with people being critical, there are things behind the scene I am not happy with but I won't resort to disrespectful posts like the 2 you have highlighted. 

Poor form

4 hours ago, SiJ said:

Ah another minus from rickygoo when it comes to the chairman. 

What a shock.

Did you send in any questions, ricky? 

So sensitive. It was more of a dig at your professed mind reading abilities. 

In which case you should have known whether I have. In fact I haven't. The major issues I'm interested in have already been addressed by Chansiri. To my dissatisfaction admittedly.

8 hours ago, SiJ said:

Neither of you actually sent these in of course. 

Nor would you dare say anything like that to Mr C if you met him in person. No doubt it’d be all hand shaking, selfies and then go back home and slag him off on Owlstalk. 

I have met Mr Chansiri in person.

ive also had meetings with Joe Palmer.

ive also had a meeting with Mr Chansiri's Thai right hand man.

I haven't met with any of them in the past 12 months though.

If I met Mr Chansiri now I would ask him:-

1. Why has the recruitment been so bad?

2. What is the recruitment process?

3. Why did you get rid of the stripes?

4. Why did you change our brilliant badge?

5. How have you managed to purchase a club where the retail offering was so awful and contrive to make it even worse?

6. How do you justify those prices for that boring negative rubbish?

7. Why did you rip up the contracts that box holders had signed? Is this acceptable practice in Thailand?

8. Why is the corporate offering not even remotely competitive with other clubs and other  corporate entertainment such as horse racing?

9. What is his corporate strategy? Why do we now have no corporate customers?

10. Does he have any record of successfully growing a business that he is in charge of?

11. Has he made any serious money other than investing his Fathers money in property? 

12. Are the rumours in the business community correct -  that much of the cash that has serviced our losses is borrowed from expensive U.K. Lenders?

13. What has gone wrong with the kit? How on earth could you think that producing our own kit was the answer when we produce so few units?

14. How do you justify the Club 1867 scheme? Isn't this just a loan where all the upside is yours if we get promoted?

15. Why have so many staff left? Why do they invariably say the reason for thrm

leaving is you?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Yes

'What the f00k are you doing you freaking f00ktard?'

1 hour ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

5. How have you managed to purchase a club where the retail offering was so awful and contrive to make it even worse?

7. Why did you rip up the contracts that box holders had signed? Is this acceptable practice in Thailand?

8. Why is the corporate offering not even remotely competitive with other clubs and other  corporate entertainment such as horse racing?

10. Does he have any record of successfully growing a business that he is in charge of?

11. Has he made any serious money other than investing his Fathers money in property? 

12. Are the rumours in the business community correct -  that much of the cash that has serviced our losses is borrowed from expensive U.K. Lenders?

13. What has gone wrong with the kit? How on earth could you think that producing our own kit was the answer when we produce so few units?

14. How do you justify the Club 1867 scheme? Isn't this just a loan where all the upside is yours if we get promoted?

leaving is you?

A slight improvement on your first post

1 hour ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

leaving is you?

So you wouldn't  call him a f*ckwit then. 

Thanks for confirming. 

Those are good questions btw. 

10306638_295439837288063_6463630000082384600_n.jpg

Dear Mr Chansiri 

These Owl masks that are on sale in the Megastore look suspiciously like Bat Masks

Can you confirm they're DEFINITELY Owl masks please as my gran is freaking out about the one I gave her as you can see from the above photo (she's allergic to anything bat related like batman, bat wings, and cricket bats).

Many thanks

Owlstalk Shop

I haven't because I've been at the other end of this and all it really is is a PR exercise.

What precisely has changed regarding the critical issues of the last 18 months?

Questions related to those issues have already been asked at forums and whilst it is a very cynical viewpoint, I believe that those questions have and will have very little impact on what the club does.

The only way things will change is if the club are hit directly in the pocket whether that's through falling gate receipts, general sales or gid forbid FFP. Other than that a particularly strong and influencial person or group inside the club might drive the change. The fans aren't that group.

22 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I asked if he plans on bringing in a man with football knowledge to assist him with football related decisions. Doubt I'll get a reply if I do I guess it'll be a big fat no.

I don't think the intention was for personally replying to all questions but to answer a few (of I assume the most popular) on the club website.

2 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

leaving is you?

Can I ask how you arrive at point 15?