Did anyone send their question in to the Chairman?

I asked him if he wanted to buy a sleeve of Marlborough cigs brought back from Benidorm and il use the 35 quid to help the club with FFP

8 hours ago, toppOwl said:

Can I ask how you arrive at point 15?

By staff leaving saying it was because of him.  I personally knew/had regular dealings with five staff - all left for the same reason.

Two corporate matchday staff

Two full time staff that dealt with corporate customers.

one member of staff that dealt with stuff in the stadium.

3 hours ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Out of all the stuff happening around the club, you’d make it one of your top priorities to ask why the chairman got rid of the stripes????

:ghoulguy:

That's the biggest issue to me. I support Wednesday, not Ipswich.  I wouldn't have minded if he'd asked st holders and members first.  What happens if we find out he prefers red to blue?  

On 10/18/2017 at 10:42, York_Owl said:

What question would you ask re George Hirst?  Something along the lines of; is it right that we, as a club, are preventing a young lad (George Hirst) from playing games and potentially hampering his development purely because of contractual issues?

He's leaving why would the club hamper the development of one of our other players instead?

On 10/18/2017 at 21:04, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I have met Mr Chansiri in person.

ive also had meetings with Joe Palmer.

ive also had a meeting with Mr Chansiri's Thai right hand man.

I haven't met with any of them in the past 12 months though.

If I met Mr Chansiri now I would ask him:-

1. Why has the recruitment been so bad?

2. What is the recruitment process?

3. Why did you get rid of the stripes?

4. Why did you change our brilliant badge?

5. How have you managed to purchase a club where the retail offering was so awful and contrive to make it even worse?

6. How do you justify those prices for that boring negative rubbish?

7. Why did you rip up the contracts that box holders had signed? Is this acceptable practice in Thailand?

8. Why is the corporate offering not even remotely competitive with other clubs and other  corporate entertainment such as horse racing?

9. What is his corporate strategy? Why do we now have no corporate customers?

10. Does he have any record of successfully growing a business that he is in charge of?

11. Has he made any serious money other than investing his Fathers money in property? 

12. Are the rumours in the business community correct -  that much of the cash that has serviced our losses is borrowed from expensive U.K. Lenders?

13. What has gone wrong with the kit? How on earth could you think that producing our own kit was the answer when we produce so few units?

14. How do you justify the Club 1867 scheme? Isn't this just a loan where all the upside is yours if we get promoted?

15. Why have so many staff left? Why do they invariably say the reason for thrm

leaving is you?

Why didn't you ask these questions when you met him? 

Didn't have your keyboard with you? :tango:

• Haha 1

On 10/19/2017 at 07:12, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

By staff leaving saying it was because of him.  I personally knew/had regular dealings with five staff - all left for the same reason.

Two corporate matchday staff

Two full time staff that dealt with corporate customers.

one member of staff that dealt with stuff in the stadium.

I'd say your friends left because they were surplus to requirements due to the fact we haven't sold any corporate boxes... 

• Like 1