Did anyone send their question in to the Chairman?

To be honest Neil I think they will filter through the questions and pick the ones they want to answer. 

The kit problems will be answered as in supplier issues. I don’t expect he will discuss the stripes or answer any questions about the prices. 

I fully expect any questions about George Hirst won’t be answered too. 

DC could lower the cost of the shirts to £30 or sell them at full price with you getting a 25% discount off the cost of the next shirt. 

We’ll see.  

5 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

To be honest Neil I think they will filter through the questions and pick the ones they want to answer.

100%

And then insist that didn't happen at all

But that's fine - I honestly don't mind someone filtering all the idiotic questions out so long as they deliver answers to the most important / discussed / asked questions of the day

Everyone knows what they are 

The club won't avoid those - there'd be UPROOOOOAARRRRRR

Owlstalk Shop

What question would you ask re George Hirst?  Something along the lines of; is it right that we, as a club, are preventing a young lad (George Hirst) from playing games and potentially hampering his development purely because of contractual issues?

He'll be trying to gage where the fan base stands, in regards to certain issues. Like any retail store or restaurant with a customer feedback policy.

He can do whatever he wants for me, he's helped us compete. I'm sure a man of integrity like himself will feel the frustrations in regards to the kit.

Suppose we'll see some true colours with the cost of the home shirt. 

I did, spent longer on constructing it than i should of really, once i got going i couldn't stop!

Asked questions regards all aspects of SWFC as a whole, also giving my opinions on how to improve.

To be honest, i want a place on the board!

• Haha 1

I can't wait until he's seen them.

We'll be playing in blue and white stripes, Milan Mandaric and Paul Aldridge will be on the board, the club shop will rival Manchester United's, they'll be enough pies to go round twice if need be, the mysterious kop trumper will finally be ousted and as a special treat 'Twin' will be returning to Hillsborough to perform for the supporters during the half time interval against Barnsley.

• Haha 1

I didn't bother, waste of time as it's unlikely anything I sent in would lead to restructure. That's where the real issues are, structure, recruitment and accountability.

1 hour ago, Blue and white said:

I sent him a question that Id like answering, it simply says.

Hi Mr Chansiri,

Do you have a clue what your doing.

Kind Regards

Blue and White

1 hour ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Yes

'What the f00k are you doing you freaking f00ktard?'

Neither of you actually sent these in of course. 

Nor would you dare say anything like that to Mr C if you met him in person. No doubt it’d be all hand shaking, selfies and then go back home and slag him off on Owlstalk. 

• Haha 4