Did anyone send their question in to the Chairman?

14 minutes ago, ramone said:

I'd say your friends left because they were surplus to requirements due to the fact we haven't sold any corporate boxes... 

Yes they did.

They sold the boxes.

The clients signed the contracts.

Then Chansiri ripped the contracts up because he'd changed his mind on the terms.

Made one person's position pretty untenable really.  Never mind, our loss, he's now doing the great job he did for us at another local club.

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

1 minute ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Yes they did.

They sold the boxes.

The clients signed the contracts.

Then Chansiri ripped the contracts up because he'd changed his mind on the terms.

Made one person's position pretty untenable really.  Never mind, our loss, he's now doing the great job he did for us at another local club.

Why would he jib on the deal? Not really understanding that mindset at all especially given the fact we appear to be at FFP limits...?

I went in a box on the Friday night before the Derby for my old mans Birthday and they lady that looked after us said we'd only sold 1 box for the coming season and i'm sure she said they were priced at £40k for the season. Is that right? 

58 minutes ago, steveger said:

I asked him if he knows how to get stubborn ketchup stains outta a nice white shirt, he's not replied yet

That's easy steveger. Chuck the shirt in the bin and it will eventually rot away leaving just the ketchup stains to fornicate and multiply at their leisure. Jobsaguddun lol 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ramone said:

Why would he jib on the deal? Not really understanding that mindset at all especially given the fact we appear to be at FFP limits...?

I went in a box on the Friday night before the Derby for my old mans Birthday and they lady that looked after us said we'd only sold 1 box for the coming season and i'm sure she said they were priced at £40k for the season. Is that right? 

Pretty much sums it up.

The real scandalous thing was that the box holders committed to the boxes before we reached the play offs.  Then as soon as we qualified for them he changed the terms despite the fact that contracts had been signed.  Then when we lost the play offs came crawling back and received two fingers.

Absolute scandalous milking of fans with no honour.