Carlos "We have the power and the quality"

8 hours ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Only one song for Sunday ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

FOR 90 FECKING MINUTES !!!!!!

With the language barrier

this could lead to a lap of honour from young chansiri 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

That midfield 4 haven't played this season.

The last times it was played were the wins v Ipswich and Derby. 

It has a better record than any other midfield four, except Wallace Jones Bannan Reach.

What's that got to do with power

You aren't convincing anyone Carlos.

Only one thing can save you now, and it's probably too late for even that.

Publicly admit you got your whole tactcs and approach wrong. Scrap them, adopt an all out attack philosophy with the ethos whatever the opposition score, we'll score more.

You have nothing to lose. You are a dead man walking.

Guest Copthorneowl
4 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

I'd say it's the actions of the players on the pitch which betrays their true feelings. Ye gods, Sunday was appalling.

But the point I was really trying to make is that if a manager loses the fans, then that's that. Especially at those prices.

Im not sure the prices have any bearing really although they don't help.

Sadly  I agree you are absolutely correct once the supporters are lost you are in trouble big time because an owner knows if he doesn't act its him next. I really fear for the club if we get hammered on Sunday but my hope would be a rousing win and Carlos to pick things up whereas many want the win but don't want Carlos whatever he comes up with now and that's a shame given his record and cult status from year one.

7 hours ago, Indoor Owl said:

I don't dispute that a fair number of fans on here have turned against him at all - but I do take umbrage with the projection onto the players, which is nothing but pure conjecture that is completely at odds with the actions of the players.

Agreed; even though I'm one of those that thinks that a change is overdue.

51 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

You aren't convincing anyone Carlos.

Only one thing can save you now, and it's probably too late for even that.

Publicly admit you got your whole tactcs and approach wrong. Scrap them, adopt an all out attack philosophy with the ethos whatever the opposition score, we'll score more.

You have nothing to lose. You are a dead man walking.

I agree there needs to be a fundamental change in mindset. The players seem shackled and hesitant. You wonder if it's all too complicated. There's only a fine line between single-minded and stubborn. There are no signs that he is willing to adapt.

18 minutes ago, Dagmeister said:

I agree there needs to be a fundamental change in mindset. The players seem shackled and hesitant. You wonder if it's all too complicated. There's only a fine line between single-minded and stubborn. There are no signs that he is willing to adapt.

He will never adapt.

But the good news is at least Hunt will have licence to chuck in hundreds more of his lethal crosses.