Talented Individuals

It's to fit a narrative.

We are a load of over paid mercenaries with a foreign manager who doesn't understand derby games and players only here for the pay cheque.

United's players would play for free just for the privilege of playing for Chris Wilder and for such a passionate club. They don't need things like transfer fees or wages. 

Or something..  I dunno. It's a load of old sh*t but the fans believe it so.. 

6 hours ago, Muffinman said:

Its hilarious. After all those postings by fans on here about how we lack team spirit and FF has destroyed that, a team of individuals who don't play collectively. Along comes another teams manager saying the same thing and everyone's up in arms. You couldn't make it up. Sometimes fans say the stupidest things. Owls fans make you laugh out loud. Swap the kittens for our own dumb fans.

Dont think I've ever seen anyone say that on here.

9 hours ago, torryowl said:

classless ......I take it our presser is tomorrow and can guarantee the  stylish one will not be making derogatory remarks about them 

Agreed. I was just thinking that the other day. Carlos will just rise above it. He'll let his team do the talking.

Our players work hard and undoubtedly have team spirit and work for each other, but the way Carlos sometimes sets us up and changes the team selection, I've also seen a bunch of talented individuals.

That's what frustrates in bad games, as you know we could do better with the players that we've got.

On 20/09/2017 at 20:49, Bluesteel said:

Lets hope so! I don't think we like it when teams press us and get in our face as PNE and Huddersfield have done in the past so that is my only concern.

Thought we beat Huddersfield twice then lost once but only on penalties after extra time.

As for Preston I think any team would have looked good against us because we started so poorly this season.

1 hour ago, Blatter said:

Thought we beat Huddersfield twice then lost once but only on penalties after extra time.

As for Preston I think any team would have looked good against us because we started so poorly this season.

True on Huddersfield but we have struggled against Preston a few times