Flares on Sunday

3 minutes ago, Woodseats Owl said:

I'm having the lot,  Flares, Three star jumper, shirt with massive wing collar, silk scarf tied to my wrist to finish off my attire.

UTO'S 

Hope you post a pic. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Woodseats Owl said:

I would but I'll also be wearing my Terry Curran wig and have Mick Prendergast style tache,so you won't  recognise me.

What with your dimples im sure I will :biggrin:

That time at Bumhole lane a guy fired one (yes fired not set off) and it flew on the pitch. Not one copper went to find them. 30 minutes later one was fired towards us but when over the stand. Not one copper investigated. The third came right towards us hitting a 13 year old girl in the face.  They got two years behind bars for this but the girl has to live with it everyday. 

Fun those flares 

3 hours ago, Woodseats Owl said:

I'm having the lot,  Flares, Three star jumper, shirt with massive wing collar, silk scarf tied to my wrist to finish off my attire.

UTO'S 

59 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Ive dug out my best pair for sunday 

Image result for mens flared trousers

"You Better beware you better take care you better watch out cos Grannies Dickfingers' here!!"

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Lee Davies said:

That time at Bumhole lane a guy fired one (yes fired not set off) and it flew on the pitch. Not one copper went to find them. 30 minutes later one was fired towards us but when over the stand. Not one copper investigated. The third came right towards us hitting a 13 year old girl in the face.  They got two years behind bars for this but the girl has to live with it everyday. 

Fun those flares 

No surprise is it that the lower lep is selling slowly. People giving I some thought before they buy. You can't blame them