They really are a thick bunch

39 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

They'll be walking down penistone road like the Spartans :duntmatter:

Please don't.... Just please was enjoying  eating my tea, saw this and the thought of a bunch of 30stone+, 40 somethings with Jordan sized moobs wearing red budgie smugglers and red and white stripey capes singing Billy blunts name came to mind. Put me right off my steak, the ferrets on the other hand are now laid out snorring happy and stuffed. Grrr was gonna negotiate you just for putting that thought in my mind bud. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

1 minute ago, shezzas left peg said:

Please don't.... Just please was enjoying  eating my tea, saw this and the thought of a bunch of 30stone+, 40 somethings with Jordan sized moobs wearing red budgie smugglers and red and white stripey capes singing Billy blunts name came to mind. Put me right off my steak, the ferrets on the other hand are now laid out snorring stuffed. Grr

Sorry mate :duntmatter:

1 hour ago, northderbyshireowl said:

Though Mark the Pitsmoor Owl followed it up by calling Van Aken "Van Dyke" :duntmatter:

marks a good listen, entertaining, true owl, on radio all the time so the odd mistake can be forgiven better listening than brian the blunt.

56 minutes ago, ka58 said:

Did you hear him.

he kept saying about the trouble after the game "im not condoning it" but then qualifying it with a sinister "everyone has a fuse"

he also said he "almost came out of retirement" to "go through the lot of em".

Glyn wasn't it. Said he wasn't condoning it and then went onto describe how he was indeed, condoning it.

Dem blades tho

9 minutes ago, debram said:

marks a good listen, entertaining, true owl, on radio all the time so the odd mistake can be forgiven better listening than brian the blunt.

Agreed, Mark is usually the guy I enjoy listening to the most, as his passion for the club shines through.

Edited by northderbyshireowl

43 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Couldn't help but scroll through, a lot of repetition. Repetition. I felt like I was in an Edwin Collins song. Fair play though as a few of 'em accept they're inferior in every department. 

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs

11 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Glyn wasn't it. Said he wasn't condoning it and then went onto describe how he was indeed, condoning it.

Dem blades tho

Yes think so.

accused Norwich of wasting 20 mins of time and that because the goalie laughed it was expected that the "hotpot" of Bramall lane boiled over.

3 minutes ago, ka58 said:

Yes think so.

accused Norwich of wasting 20 mins of time and that because the goalie laughed it was expected that the "hotpot" of Bramall lane boiled over.

Yes. If they carry in with the violence nonsense they'll be heading for a points deduction hopefully 

14 minutes ago, darklord said:

Hot pot? More like tin pot.

We all know they haven't got a pot to p1ss in

But they've got the 7 million from Walker and Maguire. They haven't spent any of it, but they have it. No doubt Mcsue will splash the wonga in January.

:stuwinky:

• Like 1