WEST STAND tickets on sale for Sheffield derby match

1 hour ago, archieswfc said:

It's a shame. Especially with the remaining seats being behind the net. That being full of our fans would make a difference to the noise in the pitch. Genuinely thought we'd have sold the 39000 for this if they were available.

If it wasn't on Sky we probably would have.

Being below them lot and in the same stand even with segregation, price of ticket, the game being on SKY and the scare mongering going round on social media by certain people are all factors in the Lower West struggling to shift the remaining tickets. 

I was surprised it hadn't sold out when I just looked but then I realised ticket prices and the fact it's on Sky will have had a bearing on things.

Only a few hundred left at most though, imagine it's gonna be ticket only. None available on the gate.

Hillsborough is going to be bouncing! 

giphy (21).gif

10 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

I was surprised it hadn't sold out 

Only a few hundred left at most though, imagine it's gonna be ticket only. None available on the gate.

Imagine it's gonna be ticket only and None available on the gate...... 

Great imagination. You've imagined it absolutely spot on. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

???

Seen on various FB Wednesday groups people trying to start rumours about Sheffield United fans going to be doing this and that. Some comments are very tongue and cheek, however some are taking comments seriously and maybe putting people off buying any remaining tickets for the Lower West and stay away from any trouble. 

Edited by BD12 Owl

19 minutes ago, BD12 Owl said:

Seen on various FB Wednesday groups people trying to start rumours about Sheffield United fans going to be doing this and that. Some comments are very tongue and cheek, however some are taking comments seriously and maybe putting people off buying any remaining tickets for the Lower West and stay away from any trouble. 

Yeah but you said "tongue and cheek"

WTF:

18 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Some dirty piggies are buying tickets for lepp lower

How? Unless they are on the database they won’t be, unless they’ve got Wednesday fan friends getting them for them. But quite frankly if any Wednesday fan is doing that even for family then you are a massive c0ck.

6 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

How? Unless they are on the database they won’t be, unless they’ve got Wednesday fan friends getting them for them. But quite frankly if any Wednesday fan is doing that even for family then you are a massive c0ck.

I'd imagine through friends and family. I know at least 5 who are sat there on Sunday.

43 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Any Owls fans doing this should either get their season tickets cancelled or be banned until the end of the season.

48 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I'd imagine through friends and family. I know at least 5 who are sat there on Sunday.

I got tickets for Bramall Lane upper tier for the 2-2 game in 2008 (and witnessed the wee wee throwing) off a blade work colleague. I lasted for 75 mins it felt dirty. 

It happens both ways. 

All this talk of people being put off going because of potential trouble by the Pigs on Sunday is a load of rubbish. It might put off a few real part-timers but not many. There's only just over a couple of thousand of 'em coming for God's sake, the vast majority won't want any bother at all and will be wanting to keep their heads down so they don't get any bother off our idiots. I think the thing that will put more people off is the price of the tickets.

Edited by 114mphAndRising