WEST STAND tickets on sale for Sheffield derby match

Just now, Costello 77 said:

My lad owes me£28342 and 73p...... not that I'm counting.

Does that include "free board" or just the amounts actually spent on him. I might be on par. Wouldn't mind but he works full time, certainly has more disposable income in the sense of his leisure capability and still end up paying for stuff. He has got some new lass on the go so apparently it's all being spent wooing her this month. I told him I never did that for his mother 

10 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Does that include "free board" or just the amounts actually spent on him. I might be on par. Wouldn't mind but he works full time, certainly has more disposable income in the sense of his leisure capability and still end up paying for stuff. He has got some new lass on the go so apparently it's all being spent wooing her this month. I told him I never did that for his mother 

It's like Wednesday mk.

It's all done for love...sense goes out the window.

On 18/09/2017 at 11:13, Miffed said:

Whats the official capacity at the min?

32,000 / 33,000

Just noticed the Star has said it's just gone up to 34,854 in time for Sunday. Up nearly 1k.

SAG have relaxed a little......

Not sure the increase includes the Kop or the North yet.

1 hour ago, mkowl said:

Any way one more sold as my step lad can now make it - that's 42 quid I will never get back from him though despite assurances

£42? How old is he? 

8 hours ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Not really shifted many to be fair considering there were 800 at Monday am 

It's a shame. Especially with the remaining seats being behind the net. That being full of our fans would make a difference to the noise in the pitch. Genuinely thought we'd have sold the 39000 for this if they were available.