What? Shurely shome mishtake!

Will this hold up over a season I wonder?

Top ten avg attendances  in Champ.

1    Leeds United            31,677
2    Aston Villa                29,207
3    Sunderland              29,113
4    Nottingham Forest   26,670
5    Sheffield United        26,143
6    Wolverhampton W    26,057
7    Norwich City            25,900
8    Derby County            25,745
9    Sheffield Weds        25,603
10    Middlesbrough       25,564

When You think we have played 4 Home Games so far, 2 of them have been midweek which always sees slightly lower crowds and 1 of the Saturday games was live on Sky I think it's to be expected that our average will be down slightly on where we expect it will be come May

Sheffield United and Leeds next 2 games should Hopefully fetch over 30,000 even with them being on Sky

1 minute ago, leeowls87 said:

When You think we have played 4 Home Games so far, 2 of them have been midweek which always sees slightly lower crowds and 1 of the Saturday games was live on Sky I think it's to be expected that our average will be down slightly on where we expect it will be come May

Sheffield United and Leeds next 2 games should Hopefully fetch over 30,000 even with them being on Sky

This.

Then take into account the momentum United have from last season's success, 6 years out of the division, and of course the far cheaper ticket prices.

Expected United to have a much bigger average attendance at this point of the season.

2 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

I've never understood why fans get so wrapped up in attendance figures.

In most people's eyes, it is a contributor as to what makes a club 'bigger' than another.

Personally, I go with top flight honours alone - English League Champions, FA Cup, League Cup, UEFA Cup, and European Cup.

2 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

In most people's eyes, it is a contributor as to what makes a club 'bigger' than another.

Personally, I go with top flight honours alone - English League Champions, FA Cup, League Cup, UEFA Cup, and European Cup.

Of course you would now their average is higher than oursWTF:

9 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

I've never understood why fans get so wrapped up in attendance figures.

Wrapped up? This is a forum about matters  concerning SWFC and the health of the club which is indicative of  the number of people who feel the urge to go to the games surely!!!