What? Shurely shome mishtake!

9 hours ago, modboy said:

Especially with rising fuel prices and possible interest rate hikes in the future I doubt many will POTG

In fact there must have been only a handful on Tuesday looking at the attendance figure.

Why only a handful?

Bearing in mind the paltry 200 Brentford fetched and our ST sales there were over 3000 POTG.

Why are some fans so fkin negative?!

The POTG prices are far from great but hasn't the penny dropped with you yet that DC is developing the highest Season Ticket sales and culture we have ever had!

6 hours ago, Pulsar said:

Why only a handful?

Bearing in mind the paltry 200 Brentford fetched and our ST sales there were over 3000 POTG.

Why are some fans so fkin negative?!

The POTG prices are far from great but hasn't the penny dropped with you yet that DC is developing the highest Season Ticket sales and culture we have ever had!

Thought we had record season ticket sales this year? Anyhow a handful is subjective. 

Whatever way we look at it pay on the gate ticket prices are ridiculous, especially if you don't have an already pricey membership.

43 minutes ago, modboy said:

Whatever way we look at it pay on the gate ticket prices are ridiculous, especially if you don't have an already pricey membership.

I've already said the prices aren't great and i agree, but i have to play devil's advocate here, there's no getting away from it but the policy is working as the most ST sales I've ever seen supporting Wednesday since the late 70s is 16,000 so like it or not, the expensive POTG prices are working and we will average 27/28 thousand.

On 13/09/2017 at 15:32, Mr Mercury said:

The last 3pm kick off at home was Saturday - August 19th.

The next one is November 18th. !

Midweek fixtures at home & accommodating sky for games has a huge bearing.

Puts a lot of people off I'm afraid

If games are moved to evening kickoffs, I can understand why that doesn't work for people. We've had 3 games moved to lunchtime (Blades, Leeds and Barnsley). We should get very good crowds for these despite the change of time.