IFollow for tonights match

10 minutes ago, Matt Woodruff said:

Corse you can watch it from the uk, it's easy. Download opera browser, use the built in vpn function, order the game with vpn on and watch it, Simple as that lol

done that for the last few games and its working fine. Seems to have changed now. or they've just updated the icons and it'll become active later

1 hour ago, agentwalker said:

i'm off to the game but was planning to let my dad watch the game as he's ill so not coming. Thought I'd start setting it up for him but now all i'm getting is "Register on IFollow". Anyone else getting the same?

I am ok here. Don't know what the problem will be though.

21 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

At the ground now, using my phone I can connect and it's saying watch on I follow so strange one how my pc always says register on I follow.

Same here.  I get both 'Watch Live' & 'Listen Live' sections on my mobile, but only 'Listen Live' on PC through the Match Centre.  

Does anyone else have the 'Watch Live' section on this link?

https://www.swfc.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/201718/september/sheffield-wednesday-vs-brentford-on-12-sep-17/

6 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

Same here.  I get both 'Watch Live' & 'Listen Live' sections on my mobile, but only 'Listen Live' on PC through the Match Centre.  

Does anyone else have the 'Watch Live' section on this link?

https://www.swfc.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/201718/september/sheffield-wednesday-vs-brentford-on-12-sep-17/

No. Same problem and i'm on a vpn.

5 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

No. Same problem and i'm on a vpn.

Thanks.  Well...at least we're on the same boat!  :(  I'll let you know if it changes.

Let's hope it just comes on before the match...if not at least we watch on mobile, I suppose.  Might stream to my telly through my phone.

1 minute ago, Suzuki_San said:

Thanks.  Well...at least we're on the same boat!  :(  I'll let you know if it changes.

Let's hope it just comes on before the match...if not at least we watch on mobile, I suppose.  Might stream to my telly through my phone.

update- it's come on.

Always go to ‘fixtures’ and then ‘match centre’ and then ‘watch live’. 

Its really poorly worded, it’s pretty obvious it will confuse people if you have a ‘register for iFollow’ link showing on an account of someone that has already. Yo can even go through to a poxy purchase screen!