IFollow for tonights match

2 minutes ago, Wisenightowl said:

I'm revising my previous rating to 2/10. Tonight when I tried to watch the game I get the 'Choose your subscription' nonsense even though my account shows I have paid for a season pass. I was fuming after getting out of bed to watch it too, only just calmed down a little after Hooper scored.

Likewise buddy flipping rob dogs reverting to following on BBC Sport what a waste of money!

6 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Likewise buddy flipping rob dogs reverting to following on BBC Sport what a waste of money!

Indeed! We should get compensation or a refund. They shouldn't be allowed to charge for a system that doesn't work. It had been tolerable for me before tonight, but this is a joke for £110.

Just now, Wisenightowl said:

Indeed! We should get compensation or a refund. They shouldn't be allowed to charge for a system that doesn't work. It had been tolerable for me before tonight, but this is a joke for £110.

Hit it on nail here tolerable just the quality has been a bit buffery games start off okay then towards second half it lags still watchable for the money we've paid but to get to a match and not be able to watch any of it is shocking perhaps it's the same on Saturday we should indeed be reimburse for tonight's game and any others going forward 

37 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Image 1 I'm logged in all I have to do is click watch live now.

Image 2 Choose subscription  (I already have one)

Image 3 mobile device same again click watch live now

Image 4 loading video

Image 5 error try again

Image 6 me pissed off 

Screenshot_2017-09-12-21-10-29.png

Screenshot_2017-09-12-21-10-36.png

Screenshot_2017-09-12-21-10-53.png

Screenshot_2017-09-12-21-11-23.png

Screenshot_2017-09-12-21-11-28.png

pissed-off-gif-16.gif

For balance, worked fine here in Sweden, hardly noticeable lag around min 65-75. Perhaps there's a problem with your isp or summat else on your end

I've had iPlayer for years and been able to listen to it home and away (abroad), this new iFollow rubbish won't allow you to listen from abroad as rather than using your ISP it uses your location...

I've had a few emails with them, non satisfactory so I've told them not to auto renew (in October) which they have confirmed they won't...

It's not worth paying for summat if you can't get it when you want it...

I can't help thinking SKY might be behind this new scam sorry system somewhere...

1 minute ago, iamgulasch said:

For balance, worked fine here in Sweden, hardly noticeable lag around min 65-75. Perhaps there's a problem with your isp or summat else on your end

Possible it's not horrendous lag just glitchy at times from near half time but noticeably better when I swap browsers 

11 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Possible it's not horrendous lag just glitchy at times from near half time but noticeably better when I swap browsers 

If I use it on Chrome it's usually working best. But tonight wasn't till I went on Edge browser via Hong Kong that it sorted itself out.

Witchcraft 

Again for balance, it works really well for me, commentary or video, through the app on iPhone or iPad, in France. And I have a low internet speed which wavers between 350k and 2.8mb (the picture is a bit flaky when it dips, but it auto-adjusts once faster again). It would be better if they'd synch the commentary with the pictures, but overall I'm pleased I signed up