At the end of last season.

10 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Always interested to hear your view Scram. What's your overall view as Carlos as a coach? Do you think we're under-performing?

I do think he's underperformed - and i do think we have a high quality squad for the championship

Certainly getting the best out of them would see us in the premier now imo

14 minutes ago, Owling said:

In work, out of work... whatever, I'm sure there's a decent manager in the world somewhere.

Of course - there are loads

But when people call for CC's sacking i just want to know what their ideal (viable) plan is after he's gone

I don't think Johnson would leave there, it's his club. We'd be more likely to get Heckingbottom. Not that he has the experience to suggest he'd do any better.

I think any change in manager is a roll of the dice, for example I'd have never expected Gray to do well and despite being a fan of Rowett his Derby side look average so far. 

We can do better but if we are not careful we could do worse. The main thing that frustrates me about Carlos is that he has his philosophy and won't change it. But in England it is susceptible to speed and strength. If Sordell could finish today we'd have been out for the count by half an hour. Boro wasted time with Karanka in the sense that his modus operandi didn't work in the prem for the same reasons as ours probably wouldn't.

Edited by Bluesteel

Sometimes you have to take a gamble. We did first season under CC and it nearly paid off. 

Huddersfield gambled on Wagner and it worked.

It might  work or it might not but I'd like to see a change, I want to go to Hillsborough and enjoy it. I think we have the players capable but Carlos isn't getting it out of them. 

Probably be laughed at but I'd love Paul Cook here. Won't happen because he's at Wigan and will probably get them up. Plays good football and passionate.

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Sometimes you have to take a gamble. We did first season under CC and it nearly paid off. 

Huddersfield gambled on Wagner and it worked.

It might  work or it might not but I'd like to see a change, I want to go to Hillsborough and enjoy it. I think we have the players capable but Carlos isn't getting it out of them. 

Probably be laughed at but I'd love Paul Cook here. Won't happen because he's at Wigan and will probably get them up. Plays good football and passionate.

Be prepared to be laughed at...Paul Cook...FFS

who would replace Carlos is the $64000 question. Suppose it depends on who is advising Chansiri,He said when he took us over that he knew nothing about football so would need to be pointed in the right direction at least.