OMDT - BOLTON - V - WEDNESDAY - (League Cup)

29 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Quality OMDT in the style of a broadsheet journal no less! Anthony Hopkins clearly played Hardaker in the film version.

Nice to see old Dibnah get a mention; 'how do you like it, now it's up' ?! Peter Kay too ' I don't like it when it's this hot; it's called summer, have a Solero & shut the fk up'

Anyway, to football matters. The offspring is playing for Ossett v Weeds U23's but my mind will be wandering to the flat pack stadium, stuck next to M61.

We will win 3-1.

UTO.

Which Ossett S6?

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Why the flip does it take so long for the lads international clearance!?!

Paperwork I should imagine...

I mean given Wednesdays record...I  reckon it would have gone summatt like

From

Sheffield Wednesday football club..

"Dear Portugal, We have signed Valencia..could you put the international thingy through"

"Dear Sheffield Wednesday..Valencia is a city in Spain, are you informing us you have signed the whole population?"

"Dear Portugal.....

"Just the centre halves"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Paperwork I should imagine...

I mean given Wednesdays record...I  reckon it would have gone summatt like

From

Sheffield Wednesday football club..

"Dear Portugal, We have signed Valencia..could you put the international thingy through"

"Dear Sheffield Wednesday..Valencia is a city in Spain, are you informing us you have signed the whole population?"

"Dear Portugal.....

"Just the centre halves"

Is he Portuguese or Nepalese? Did we request clearance by smoke signals :duntmatter:

3 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

In the days of electronic transferring of information, I can't believe that it needs to take so long to get the required clearance. Ridiculous!

Do we have the capability?...I always thought the pigeons on the South stand roof were there for a reason.........................

2 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Yet every other player gets clearance instantly nearly ! He must have signed a week ago! Perfect chance for him to play ! What a joke 

I think the club have to check it out properly first.

I mean who was that French bloke we signed, who it turned out was a Landscape gardener or summatt...never seen a football...then turned up and played at right back?

You got to be careful...