Fox and Pudil

Guest RocketOwl

Guest Grez Bez
4 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

Both in the back four today.

Reach has an absolute blinder at left back on Wednesday - is put back on left midfield where he has been dire - when FF is fresh and raring to go.

That decision to put Reach to left midfield when we have plenty of options there is baffling when it now means we go into this game with Fox and Pudil in the back four. I fear for us.

Hopefully will be egg on my face later.

You are the biggest flipping moaner in the world.

Can we ban Wednesdayites who aren't from Sheffield garymegson

I'd forget about looking for another centre half. 

Pudil is a better centre half than full back. Now his legs have gone, he's a lot more comfortable playing centre half. And, he's a player who can actually bring the ball out from the back, and distribute well.

He had a good game on Wednesday, and played his part keeping a clean sheet away at Fulham today. No issues for me there.

Fox, for me, is another one who's been unfairly vilified on here. He's a solid another full back, and if we opt to play the diamond, Reach is perfect for that wing back role.

Let's focus all our efforts bringing in a proper midfielder. Jones does a good job, and will prove a valuable squad member, but let's bring in someone to replace him. Bridcutt would be my preference.

Guest RocketOwl
3 hours ago, LSOwls said:

You are the biggest flipping moaner in the world.

Can we ban Wednesdayites who aren't from Sheffield garymegson

Very pleased to be proved wrong.

WAWAW

enjoy your beers X

Guest RocketOwl
3 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Oeuf orfucksake!

:manager:

Happy to be proved wrong. I did fear that back four but fair play and much respect. Very happy with our first win.

8 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

Reach has an absolute blinder at left back on Wednesday - is put back on left midfield where he has been dire - when FF is fresh and raring to go.

That decision to put Reach to left midfield when we have plenty of options there is baffling when it now means we go into this game with Fox and Pudil in the back four. I fear for us.

Indeed.

16 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

Oh...and Reach set up the goal from the left wing. 

Reach and fox should be the left backs , fox had one of his better games yesterday . He's annoying as you think there's a player there , he plays great then the following game he looks like a pub player. Hopefully he'll push on now. 

For me pudils legs have gone and he's a dire left back . He's been great at centre half . Now we have the new lad, as well as lees and the two crocks , I think we are just about alright at centre half now 

6 minutes ago, new zealand owl said:

Yes mate. Loved it for first 4 years now it's getting way too busy.  Will be looking at other options next year including BOP. 

Ha, don't blame you. Hit me up if you want any local knowledge. 

17 hours ago, HubristicClapper said:

Fox is the complete opposite of steady.

He will have a blinder or be pants.    I don't believe he's ever had anything in between for us.   I don't know about the rest of his career.

Steady yesterday. Neither crap nor blinding.

I prefer him to Pudil at LB, but Pudil played well at CB to be fair.