Liam bridcutt

Guest wilyfox

I'd be very pleased if he joins. Still feel Hutch is a centre-half, and that Bridcutt would be better in the holding role than Jones. More energy, more athletic. 

4 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

I'd be very pleased if he joins. Still feel Hutch is a centre-half, and that Bridcutt would be better in the holding role than Jones. More energy, more athletic. 

Absolutely this. Hutch is good in midfield when he has a specific role against a top side. Jones is a nice footballer who moves it around but doesn't have any dynamic qualities to drive the play forward. Bridcutt would be able to do the dirty stuff and help move the play on quickly.

If we get him, Dean and confirm Venancio I'll be quite happy. We have players everywhere else, we just have to be let off the leash a bit. With a better defence and holding midfielder that would hopefully be the trigger for that.

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox
4 minutes ago, woodys said:

have we got any other sources for this than that TransfersX1 on twitter ?

Is he unreliable then? :picnic:

On 16/08/2017 at 12:59, Adem Poric said:

Absolutely this. Hutch is good in midfield when he has a specific role against a top side. Jones is a nice footballer who moves it around but doesn't have any dynamic qualities to drive the play forward. Bridcutt would be able to do the dirty stuff and help move the play on quickly.

If we get him, Dean and confirm Venancio I'll be quite happy. We have players everywhere else, we just have to be let off the leash a bit. With a better defence and holding midfielder that would hopefully be the trigger for that.

I think venancio has been confirmed yesterday, so adding both, can't agree more bud.