North Stand Concourses

3 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

The last thing I get wound up about is food though, I pass a pork shop a chippy and a hot dog stall before I even get to the ground so there's enough choices.

I just think it's funny if someone remembers that they are hungry when they get inside the ground lol

The food at foosball stadiums has always beenshite for years .

I don't get wound up - just couldn't be bothered queueing at the Chinese chippy by the Kop on Saturday.  

But I simply can't see how it can be that hard for the club to improve it. 

This is upstairs on North by entrance S. I went down at 1535 and there was one lad by himself and about 20-30 queueing up till 1545! Then the girl joined him, only two on throughout half time. They were going and pouring the pints for each order, none lined up. Not their fault obs.

Only had one type of pie but no gravy or peas and just water I think. Beyond farcicle. I took the pics because it was so ridiculous.

Im presuming that this wasn't planned and they are struggling to get staff but pay them a bit more FFS. There were loads just walking away from the queue.

Joke.

IMG_5228.JPG

IMG_5229.JPG

Edited by goodytheowl

Guest Deleted member

No problem at all getting a pie on the Kop before the game, went to one of the 4 contactless tills that had no queue, past the single cash till that was queuing all the way down the ramp 

Problem was the pie was crap. Dryer than a nuns chuff. No peas, no gravy. 

As tha gorowt moist???

3 bites and binned it.

Bring back Pukka

13 hours ago, Woodseats Owl said:

Great idea take some packing up to the match.

What's everyone taking?

I've got a big flask, it keeps hot things hot for 5 hours and cold things cold for 10 hours. Tomorrow I'm having Tomato Soup and a Choc Ice... lol...I'll get mi coat.

Edited by Owling Wolfe

The sheer negativity on here and aimed at the club in general is horrendous. It all started with the kit, then the lack of a new centre half and now people have moved onto the pies! If all people want to do is perpetually whinge, why bother? Why not just walk away from the game? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tudders said:

The sheer negativity on here and aimed at the club in general is horrendous. It all started with the kit, then the lack of a new centre half and now people have moved onto the pies! If all people want to do is perpetually whinge, why bother? Why not just walk away from the game? 

Yeah after 40 years of following Wednesday we're going to pack in because the pies are a bit bobbar.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Tudders said:

Behave. If something blatantly needs improving and could be done quite easily then i don't see a problem with people bringing it up

30 minutes ago, Tudders said:

It's not simply negativity - we're offering solutions too. No centre half - buy one. bobbar pies - get better one. bobbar kit - design one with stripes. Too high prices - lower them. It's constructive criticism.

:stuwinky:

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Tudders said:

I was chuffing starving and thought 'do you know what, I'll go and support the club and buy inside as they are now doing it'. That is on top of my three 3-yr season tickets.

If you think that on day 1 of the new home season that it is acceptable to have no hot food then fair enough.

We are being told the club needs financial resources but we don't order shirts in time so we miss out on a massive revenue influx in the summer and then at one of our traditionally highest gates we have no food.

Couldn't make it up.

But we get told they are successful at running businesses.

Would happily go and sort it out in my spare time and give them some clearly lacking advice although I know it wouldn't be appreciated.

48 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Yeah after 40 years of following Wednesday we're going to pack in because the pies are a bit bobbar.

:duntmatter:

I didn't mean permanently,I meant temporarily. Just gets a bit depressing, seems to be the constant new threads of criticism from kits to pies. 

Was at Nou Camp Barca vs Real on Sunday night. Queued half an hour for a "hot dog" and when I got to the front, 20 minutes before kick off, they weren't selling any more food because they had "run out of bread".

So, to sum up, we are just as good as Barcelona. 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, londonowl said:

Was at Nou Camp Barca vs Real on Sunday night. Queued half an hour for a "hot dog" and when I got to the front, 20 minutes before kick off, they weren't selling any more food because they had "run out of bread".

So, to sum up, we are just as good as Barcelona. 

And I bet they've stopped stocking Hendo's as well

Blame Brexit