Harlee Dean

The danger is that we insult the club by making ridiculous bids, while other realistic offers come in in the meantime. Dean is probably a £5m player if under a lengthy contract and will end up going for near enough that figure given the reported competition to sign him.

Our biggest stumbling block will be location. He's London born and bred and has never moved further than Southampton in the past. 

Guest wilyfox
4 minutes ago, just visiting said:

£2m + Dallas back to Brentford. Heard this last night.

Probably just a rumour. For a change, our transfer business is being done very quietly.

..or not being done, like ours. lol

Guest wilyfox
Just now, just visiting said:

Been a cracking window for us, Dean would finish it off nicely, doubt it to though to be honest.

Who have you signed? I've not been keeping track. 

3 minutes ago, just visiting said:

Probably for a thread on the non SWFC page but watch out for Saiz and Aloiski, Saiz especially. I know its only Port Vale but he ripped them apart last night, scored three beauties.

Gobbed in someones face as well according to their manager .

Classy

1 minute ago, just visiting said:

Probably for a thread on the non SWFC page but watch out for Saiz and Aloiski, Saiz especially. I know its only Port Vale but he ripped them apart last night, scored three beauties.

watched that game on a stream last night and that Saiz just needed punching

diving around all over the place waving imaginery yellow cards every time he got fouled.

then to cap it off spits in the other guys face (alledgedly). he should fit in at Leeds quite well

would have thought that if Leeds were offering Dallas plus money for Dean then Dallas wouldn't have played the full game last night

10 minutes ago, just visiting said:

That Saiz is quite a character. Any truth about Wood handing in a transfer request ?

3 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Gobbed in someones face as well according to their manager .

Classy

That manager called Michael Brown and his assistant Chris Morgan. You could see there instructions where being carried out to a tee.

Elbows in the back of heads, forearm smashes, leaving studs high on trailing leg tackles, the full back catalogue of scummy Blades and Warnock tactics.

But for the record only Brown saw an alleged spitting incident. The player involved never mentioned or reacted to anything.

Wrong thread though.

Just now, just visiting said:

No, why would he?

If someone bids £20m we'll sell and he'll get a move. No need for transfer requests.

I heard Newcastle made a request to Leeds to speak to Chris Wood which was refused. He wasn't pleased so handed in a transfer request.