The Wednesday v Chesterfield Matchday Thread

7 minutes ago, Stoop said:

If he's fit then Hooper simply must start every game 

In whatever system or formation, he would be first name on the attacking team sheet for me. Only Westwood and Lees should be a guaranteed start. Kieran Lee if totally fit.

9 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

Best two forwards as a pair innit, like I said in the preseason poll.

Fletcher has had a slagging in the past but should start each game, with either Hooper, Rhodes or Winnall.

FF should not play upfront again.

Be very interesting to see what CC does against QPR.  He has to show he can learn.

Just now, Earlsfieldowl said:

Fletcher has had a slagging in the past but should start each game, with either Hooper, Rhodes or Winnall.

FF should not play upfront again.

Be very interesting to see what CC does against QPR.  He has to show he can learn.

He won't though will he. Bannan be back to playing deep in midfield with Hutchinson and Rhodes and Forestieri be back upfront.

But for me the key is Bannan on the left. Just seem to up the tempo when he is not playing so deep.

12 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

Best two forwards as a pair innit, like I said in the preseason poll.

Its about two forwards who compliment each other as a partnership.

Hooper and Fletcher works. And I think so would Hooper and Winnall.

Rhodes and Fessi doesn't.

5 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Try some guiness - worked a treat for me when I was on Diclofencac. Was on Para selection and had been prescribed them for a twisted ankle. Got invited by a mate to watch the England match down near Crystal peaks.  5 pints and 5-1 vs Germany to the better, I started to walk back to the tram stop. Suddenly hit with stomach cramps and literally crapped myself uncontrollably to the point it was running out of the bottom of my jeans.  Sod senacot - get a couple of cans of black magic down you! Made for an interesting tram ride home and the stiff leg walk of shame with shart scented jeans glued to my legs! UTO's!

I might give that a bash!

Though I don't actually want to sh!t myself. And I'm none too nimble getting out of my chair

• Haha 1

Just now, pazowl55 said:

He won't though will he. Bannan be back to playing deep in midfield with Hutchinson and Rhodes and Forestieri be back upfront.

But for me the key is Bannan on the left. Just seem to up the tempo when he is not playing so deep.

Well we will see - you are probably right, especially if CC had make some late changes to this side and it wasn't his preferred lineup.

If he still persists with what doesn't work it will get him in the end.