OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

3 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

totally disagree with you about the kit Mick but hey ho!  

Club belongs to DC Mick, like it or not.

I said that, i clarified in saying the traditions of the club belong to the fans 

And i know you disagree about the kit that again was my point the Kit they have produced has split the fanbase totally in a celebration season stripes IMO wouldn't have 

1 hour ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I said that, i clarified in saying the traditions of the club belong to the fans 

And i know you disagree about the kit that again was my point the Kit they have produced has split the fanbase totally in a celebration season stripes IMO wouldn't have 

Utter nonsense...just like the crap kit that no one would buy last year... making stuff up to suit

1 hour ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

I just love the thought of Billy Sharp and Leon Clarke upfront for Dem Blades!

:duntmatter:

You forget they have laverery and hansony to come in if those two struggle. Wilder reckons clarkeys going to be a revelation if they keep him away from the advertising hoardings. Be interesting if he kicks our new electric ones!!!

2 minutes ago, Plonk said:

You forget they have laverery and hansony to come in if those two struggle. Wilder reckons clarkeys going to be a revelation if they keep him away from the advertising hoardings. Be interesting if he kicks our new electric ones!!!

Don't forget Ched, though I think he's injured.

1 hour ago, Finlux_Cup said:

totally disagree with you about the kit Mick but hey ho!  

Club belongs to DC Mick, like it or not.

feck that he owns it for now as manderic did he moved on so will this guy we'll still be here supporting our club and it's history and traditions  well i'll be 6ft under but most will