The Wednesday Tartan

THIS!!!

Is the f.ookin' problem with the close season......

There are no games being plaid ..(Thats a f.ookin' tartan joke).... and everyone is bored to f.ookery......Its one of the reasons I try and stay offa the site....

But honestly, this is like trawlin' the bottom...Its a decent effort, but Christ Almighty...It shows a total "bottom of the barrel , lets get started again for the sake of f.ook" mentality

Another bloody month...I like cricket don't get me wrong, but its hard to throw a mental when Root plays a forward defensive, crickets leisurely...It can take up to 2 days before you realise you're gonna lose, then a further 2 days to get used to the fact....Admittedly we had that in the 70's ..but its not the immediate kneejerk stuff is it?

Wednesday tartan?....What the f.ook next?

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

THIS!!!

There are no games being plaid ..(Thats a f.ookin' tartan joke).... and everyone is bored to f.ookery......Its one of the reasons I try and stay offa the site....

But honestly, this is like trawlin' the bottom...Its a decent effort, but Christ Almighty...It shows a total "bottom of the barrel , lets get started again for the sake of f.ook" mentality

Another bloody month...I like cricket don't get me wrong, but its hard to throw a mental when Root plays a forward defensive, crickets leisurely...It can take up to 2 days before you realise you're gonna lose, then a further 2 days to get used to the fact....Admittedly we had that in the 70's ..but its not the immediate kneejerk stuff is it?

We need an owl with a kilt on playing the pipes. garymegson

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

THIS!!!

Great flouce. And fully deserved. Where next though? I might plumb the depths of banality even further and start a Wednesday Recipies OP.

Bannanoffee Pie anyone?

lol

Edited by Warnocchio

13 minutes ago, Warnocchio said:

Great flouce. And fully deserved. Where next though? I might plumb the depths of banality even further and start a Wednesday Recipies OP.

Bannanoffee Pie anyone?

lol

Alternatively we could always change the team entry music to something Scottish..............................oh wait a minute!

1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

And I will pass the ball 500 times

and I will pass back 500 more

Never mind the Proclaimers, remind me where Simple Minds are from again!

4 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

Aye, and anybody fancy telling Bullen to his face that being Scottish is naff? Thought not. :stuwinky: And Stuart Gray's a Scottish name too. We're snided with them. 

2oi3naz.png

I WOULD NO PROBLEM ( I come from long line of Scottish Royal Artillery soldiers based at Hillsborough Barracks that's how I became Hillsborough born and bred where did Bullen come from ?)

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

12 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I WOULD NO PROBLEM ( I come from long line of Scottish Royal Artillery soldiers based at Hillsborough Barracks that's how I became Hillsborough born and bred where did Bullen come from ?)

Edinburgh...long way from Hillsborough Stop bigging these guys up they are paid a good wage to do a job someone comes in with a better offer you won't see them for dust...