Burton v Owls live overseas

31 minutes ago, woodys said:

You'll be ok getting this without a VPN its just ifollow you'd need one for - you'll just need to find and follow the link to where its streaming on Saturday (sure someone on here will post it)

edit missed the corrie bit @Costello 77 you need more than a VPN for that lol

Edited by woodys

On 23/07/2017 at 18:30, Weshallovercome said:

I'm wanting to sign up to ifollow, but at the moment I'm hanging fire until they actually televise a game to see the reaction.

Been a damp squid so far.

On 23/07/2017 at 20:49, keefdave said:

Aren't they all damp?

Please be aware that i'm not TTP but the saying is "damp squib" with a squib being a firework which obviously won't work when damp.lolDon't shoot the messenger.

Bein lost rights to show EFL in Australia 3 days before season kicked off. They were  advertising coverage and first weekends games were in the TV guide then nothing. Just pulled them and didn't tell anyone they had lost the rights. Doesn't appear anyone in a hurry to pick it up and show it here. I heard they might start showing it on ESPN3 with FOXTEL sports package but it hasn't happened yet. Fekn useless!

10 hours ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Please be aware that i'm not TTP but the saying is "damp squib" with a squib being a firework which obviously won't work when damp.lolDon't shoot the messenger.

I prefer it when people are trying to make a serious point and say damp squid. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Paul Triplo said:

Bein lost rights to show EFL in Australia 3 days before season kicked off. They were  advertising coverage and first weekends games were in the TV guide then nothing. Just pulled them and didn't tell anyone they had lost the rights. Doesn't appear anyone in a hurry to pick it up and show it here. I heard they might start showing it on ESPN3 with FOXTEL sports package but it hasn't happened yet. Fekn useless!

One option could be Fubo TV + SmartDNS but not sure the performance would be up to much from Australia - USA, you can try a free trial with them https://www.fubo.tv/welcome/channels

48 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

@Grimbarian

Will you be recording and uploading after the game has finished? I know you've uploaded similar things in the past. I may not be in on Saturday so was just wondering...

Not recording but I'm sure I'll find it available for download after the event and can help anyone who wants to acquire it :)