Bongari Zungu

23 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

He looks like a semedo type but with much better control/feet. He does like to drive forward with the ball at his feet which is rare for us, but the guy on the BBC said he was better going forward. Doesn't really suggest so on that video.

Guest wilyfox

Watching that reminds me of Chalobah, and we need that sort of mid. If we can do it and get the lad a permit, so be it. 

2 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Looks good although could he be a bit like a Kieran lee ?

He is quite similar isn't he, maybe a bit more physical though. Judging by some of the times he flings himself to the floor he will have a bit of learning to do if he does come over.

26 minutes ago, WezOwl1989 said:

sounds like a talent... I just tried to watch him on YouTube and see what type of player he is.... And there's A video of him showing his c**k off in the shower... Soo.. Bit worried he's a problem player... 

I'd be even more worried if he had a shower without showing his wee wee tail.

Always difficult to predict how a player will adapt to the championship, but just going on the type of player he appears to be, he's just what we need. 

We seriously lack presence in midfield when Hutch is out. If this lad can adapt, he may even prove to be an upgrade. Certainly looks like he can play a bit and take a man on.