next seasons odds

Have we learnt nothing as a fan base from this season?!

Nothing is given in this league. Doesn't matter how much you spend or having the most successful championship striker ever or the biggest attendance. You aren't ever guaranteed promotion or even a top six finish for that matter. 

You need 11 players who have the desire to win, work as a team, and a small slice of luck at key moments. I'll take another season challenging for promotion thank you. Certainly don't believe we are in with a shout of auto, and will do well to make the Wembley.

As somebody who lives and works amongst Hull fans, the majority are more concerned about leaving the Championship the wrong way next season. 

And they are usually far too optimistic about their chances. 

21 hours ago, davidhirst1867 said:

Pigs have better odds than losing finalists Reading. Bizarre. 

Mind the gap! I have just been sick in my mouth imagining them having a great season and going up at the expense of us.  Saying that, can't see Harvey et al banging them in next season. May have £10 on them going down and Wilder sacked by xmas

2 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Ridiculous as usual by the bookies. Villa and M'boro are the only sides who should be above us. God knows where Derby and Norwich have come from. 

Villa fans at work reckon the melted welly has £1M for transfers this summer - unless he can hold onto what he has then they may not be strengthening much.